Loyalty & Retention Manager full-time
UNLIMITED POSSIBILITIES AHEAD.
We believe in doing good for our customers and for ourselves. Whether it’s launching the most anticipated model of the year or purchasing a vehicle for your next adventure, great people and relationships are at every turn with OpenRoad.
We are proud of our forward-thinking culture developed over 40 years of continuous improvement initiatives. OpenRoad is one of the largest and fastest growing automotive retail groups in the country (representing 20 automotive brands across 23 locations) with a shared vision to become the national automotive leader in customer experience. As one of Canada’s Best Employers and Best Managed Companies, we are looking for team players who are excited to continually learn, work hard, and take ownership of their role.
If you love the idea of joining an organization with unlimited possibilities to accelerate your career, then apply to OpenRoad and grow with us today!
OpenRoad Auto Group is currently seeking to expand our team with a Loyalty and Retention Manager at OpenRoad Auto Group Head Office - Marketing Department.
A Career at OpenRoad Means You’ll Enjoy:
- Many opportunities for internal growth
- Comprehensive healthcare benefits package
- Discounted vehicle purchase program
- Associate perks program
- Company social events
- And more!
Loyalty and Retention Summary:
Club OpenRoad is the customer loyalty program of OpenRoad Auto Group. The manager grows the Club and its activities to increase overall loyalty, retention, and lifetime value of the auto group’s client base. As part of the marketing team, the loyalty manager works with the head of marketing, the Club OpenRoad chair and committee, and dealership general managers and staff. The role includes strategy, administration and metrics of all aspects of loyalty, redemption and retention. The role calls for someone who can be a champion and strategist, while at the same time be a detailed and self-sufficient administrator.
- Work closely with the points-based loyalty management platform provider to track Club OpenRoad members, points and redemptions
- Create and execute campaigns to promote customer engagement, cross-store vehicle awareness, and additional buying opportunities
- Maintain online training course and perform in-person training for staff to know Club OpenRoad
- Measure and recognize top loyalty and retention individuals and dealerships
- Develop calendar and participate in Club OpenRoad Committee meetings
- Create and oversee the Club OpenRoad budget working with the marketing director
- Establish and report monthly and annual KPIs and metrics that define success for dealerships and the overall company
- Develop and implement innovative and effective loyalty, retention and cross redemption programs
- Create and execute customer rewards and micro rewards campaigns
- Communicate loyalty program benefits and news to customers through social media, regular newsletters, etc.
- Organize driving events and lifestyle events to engage clients, support retention and encourage redemptions
- Evaluate Club OpenRoad activities quarterly to ensure maximum exposure and budget effectiveness
- Write status reports and generate regular summaries and ad hoc reports and analyses
- Deliver website content and ensure accuracy of content working with the digital marketing team
- Manage and develop partnerships with strategic affinity partners to enhance retention benefits
- Maintain relationship with loyalty service providers to ensure all Club OpenRoad activities are complete and cost effective
- Coordinate merchandising and member Welcome Kits
- Propose member benefits and campaigns for target market segments: luxury, family, ethnic demographic, etc.
- Establish and maintain win-back processes to address complaints resulting from the loyalty program
- Track and report on loyalty program trends and best practices, especially within automotive
- Perform other duties as assigned by OpenRoad management
What It Takes to Be Part of Our Dynamic Team:
- 3+ years of experience in a marketing role responsible for customer programs, loyalty and retention, or equivalent, in a fast-paced industry
- Degree, diploma or equivalent experience in marketing and business
- Strong knowledge of points-based loyalty programs and strategies preferred
- Proven success in marketing, customer rewards programs, retention programs, customer relationship, strategies and execution, metrics and analytics, partner and supplier relations, and administrative details
- Willingness to work potentially long hours, including weeknights and weekends, for customer activations and events
- Excellent time management skills and ability to work with pressing deadlines, with strong attention to detail
- Experience in overall management with a results-oriented mind and willingness to do whatever it takes
- Passion for cars and knowledge of automotive industry is preferred