Interested in developing or advancing your career in the automotive industry with one of the Best Employers and Best Managed Companies in Canada? As OpenRoad continues to grow, we are looking for highly motivated, enthusiastic team players that share the same vision and desire for success as OpenRoad. We are looking for you to join us, to grow with us, and to excel with us!
OpenRoad Auto Group is a one of the largest, and fastest growing automotive retail groups in Canada with 18 brands and 22 locations. We are committed to becoming Canada’s recognized automotive leader in customer service. Our continuous growth and expansion is fueled by our talented and motivated professionals that we see as our most valuable assets.
OpenRoad Auto Group is currently seeking a full-time Digital Marketing Supervisor to join us at our OpenRoad Head Office in Richmond.
A Career at OpenRoad Means You’ll Enjoy:
- Competitive Compensation Package & Group Health Benefits
- Training & Development Support
- Vehicle Purchase & Service Incentives
- Opportunities for Career Advancement
- Employee recognition & rewards
- Fun & Supportive Culture
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Plan and execute the digital media strategy for all OpenRoad Auto Group stores, specifically Google Adwords and Display Ads, as well as other CPC initiatives.
- Supervise OpenRoad’s Digital Marketing sub team, including the Digital Marketing Coordinator and Digital Data Marketing Coordinator.
- Working with the account coordinators for each store, update monthly digital advertising offers to ensure that they are accurate.
- Support web development partners on website SEO initiatives.
- Generate online advertising and engagement campaign ideas.
- Generate and execute online car and dealership review campaigns
- Brief the Graphic Design department on display ad design requirements.
- Uphold compliance with brand and OEM marketing guidelines.
- Support Marketing Coordinators with website content updates and digital reporting.
- Research and present new digital marketing opportunities.
- Follow company safety policies and practices, and immediately, report any and all accidents to the Group Marketing Manager.
- This position will be expected to perform other duties as assigned by management.
- OpenRoad reserves the right to modify this job description as business needs require.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Two years plus experience in a prior search engine advertising role
- Google Adwords and Google Analytics certified.
- Proven success in engine marketing, search engine optimization, and online advertising campaigns.
- Proven experience in supervising a team is a strong asset.
- Ability code in HTML/CSS is a must.
- Strong knowledge of Google Analytics and Google Adwords account management knowledge is a must.
- Prior knowledge with Drupal is a significant asset.
- Degree, diploma or equivalent experience in marketing, business, or communications preferred.
- Excellent written communication skills and business relationship skills.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills – set priorities and meet deadlines.
- Flexibility and ability to handle multiple duties and projects simultaneously.
- Familiarity with Windows and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- An active interest in the automotive industry and some of the brands OpenRoad represents is an asset
- Multiple language abilities, translation and business culture awareness an asset.