Who you are:
You are a marketer who loves to code. You understand that the website is a key component in any marketing campaign and can demonstrate this importance to any stakeholder in the room. You’re passionate about great UX, how inbound marketing works within it, and you have the coding knowledge to ensure that all marketing best practices are being followed and optimized. You’re quick to share your knowledge and enjoy working as part of a team, but also strive to take ownership of projects as opportunities come up. When it comes to projects, you’re hands-on.
Who we are:
We are a dynamic Paytech who is changing the face of payments in Canada. Our products and solutions offer organizations (government, enterprise, tech, financial services, and others) ways to reach challenging markets. We are passionate about modernizing payments to improve financial inclusion across the country and give Canadians more ways to pay and be paid. We have an open, collaborative work environment and believe in an open door policy. Some of our partners include: Amazon, PayPal, Paytm, Canada Post, Canada Revenue Agency, Intuit, Mastercard, VISA and Paysafe.
We’re currently hiring for a Digital Marketing Specialist, Website and CRM in our Toronto location (currently remote). This position will be responsible for the creation and maintenance of all CRM requirements for our marketing websites (paymentsource.ca, nowprepay.ca, directpaynow.ca and the company intranet). Advanced knowledge of Hubpsot and inbound marketing best practices will be required for this role as the position will be the main point of contact for the company’s CRM tool. The incumbent will work closely with the Director, Marketing and Communications to ensure brand compliance in all web and CRM marketing projects and activities, and will be responsible for building out all new Hubspot template requirements using HubL and CSS coding languages. The Digital Marketing Specialist, Website and CRM will work in a fast-paced environment, which requires flexibility, creativity, and the ability to manage multiple tasks under tight deadlines.
- As the daily contact for updates to our Hubspot and Wordpress hosted websites, the successful candidate must be an expert in these areas as they will be responsible for maintaining the company’s CRM instances. This will include: managing marketing automation/workflows, list management, contact management, blog posting, press release posting, updates to product pages, corporate pages, career postings, marketing campaign landing pages, A/B testing, website optimization, website personalization, promotional pages, and institute web and marketing best practices across all sites.
- They will create new website/email//CRM templates, using their knowledge of HubL, CSS, HTML and other coding languages, as needed for marketing campaigns, and suggest how best to visually design these assets to achieve marketing objectives.
- They will actively seek out website improvements and suggest new courses of action based on those findings. This will include being a vital team member on any future web migrations or redesigns on the marketing websites.
- They will be the website champion for the marketing website properties and demonstrate to stakeholders ways the website can help achieve campaign goals, benefit campaigns and increase prospect/customer product knowledge via this medium.
- They will be expected to keep all current websites compliant with regulations (including AODA , French Language, and CASL requirements), keep up with new digital/web marketing trends, design, and tools, and report back to the marketing team with suggestions.
- They will be responsible to review any provided /proposed web copy for SEO efficiency and suggest edits as appropriate.
- They will manage the Hubspot marketing contact database and any additional databases created in WordPress or Mailchimp for CASL compliance.
- They will report back on analytics of all sites, including providing campaign and email data, to marketing team members as requested.
- A portfolio of work is encouraged of all applicants.
- 4+ years of Web Administrator/Specialist experience in ia Marketing Environment comfortable working within brand guidelines
- Experience creating and maintaining Marketing website content management system websites, ideally Hubspot
- Experience with Inbound Marketing strategies and tactics
- Demonstrated knowledge of HTML, CSS, HubL, and other coding languages.
- Experience with promotional email best practices, web technologies, video and image formats
- Good understanding of web design, user experience best practices for websites and asset management while working within a brand guideline environment
- Knowledge of AODA/accessibility and CASL requirements
- Knowledge of SEO principles and best practices
- Knowledge of database management (for marketing contact databases)
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics and other analytics programs
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- As this role will interact with several internal/external stakeholders, a team oriented viewpoint is a must.
- A willingness to learn and ask questions
- A sense of humour!
Why Work With Us?
- Competitive Salary
- Full Benefits
- Group RRSP Match
- Catered Friday Lunches
- Paid volunteer days
- Fully stocked kitchen offering healthy (and not so healthy) snacks and beverages
- Staff Social Functions
- Getting to know an amazing group of people!