Digital Marketing Specialist:
We are a growing software company, continually expanding our world market share in the field of marine and off-shore structure production. We are looking for outstanding people to join us in continuing almost 30 years of sustained growth in our commitment to continued recognition as an employer of choice in the Greater Victoria area. We maintain a fascinating and challenging work environment with a corresponding respect for work/life balance. At the heart of our success are the creative, energetic, dynamic people who make up the SSI team.
We currently have an opening in our organization for a Digital Marketing Specialist who can create effective advertising strategies in digital spaces to promote SSI products and services. If you have excellent communication skills and are a data driven thinker with fluency in performance marketing measurement metrics; we invite you to consider this opportunity.
The role of the Digital Marketing Specialist at SSI reports to the Director of Sales and Marketing and holds the ultimate responsibility for ensuring successful deployment of digital media campaigns, using state of the art tools designed to optimize the digital media marketing effort.
As the Digital Marketing Specialist, you will be responsible for:
- Knowledge in key areas of marketing such as marketing trends and news (e.g. Google updates and changes in algorithms), SEO (Search Engine Optimization), SMO (Social Media Optimization), SEM (Search Engine Marketing [e.g.: PPC, CPC, CPM, Paid Search Advertising), conversion rate optimization (CRO), content marketing and email marketing
- Application of a diverse and ever-evolving skillset with expectations of evolving with the times as marketing and technology change
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing
- Working with the marketing team on a variety of marketing campaigns and strategies
- Devising strategies to drive online traffic to the company website
- Measure, analyze and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, evaluating the results against goals (KPIs and ROI)
- Evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor data
- Utilize data from SSI’s CRM, marketing automation platforms, and industry standard data analytics tools, to improve audience engagement and conversion across all touchpoints
- Implement and manage SSI’s marketing automation platforms and strategies
- Overseeing the social media strategy for the company
- Collaborate with internal and external teams to create and implement landing pages and optimize user experience
- Oversee all customer-facing digital communication channels
- Responsibility for planning and budgetary control of all digital marketing
- Track monthly budgets across all platforms to ensure spending efficiencies and cost management
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing
- Qualified member of the CIM or equivalent
- Data-driven thinker with fluency in marketing metrics and analytics
- Experience in SEO, email marketing, marketing automation, and social media
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience executing results-driven digital marketing programs
- A solid knowledge of Internet regulations and standards is a plus
SSI offers a competitive salary, full benefit package and a profit sharing program. Interested candidates should apply to with a cover letter indicating your salary expectations.
SSI would like to thank those applicants who apply and respectfully inform you that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
For full details and to apply, please visit https://jobs.applyfi../jobs/SSI1