The Digital Marketing Specialist’s role is to design, create, and deliver marketing programs to support the expansion and growth of Think Tank’s student base. You will be the core person with the knowledge and skills to touch on all aspects of the customer’s digital journey. This role requires an in-depth knowledge of CRM management and digital advertising.
Overall, here are the things you’ll be looking after:
- CRM Management
- Sales funnel
- Google Analytics
- Digital Advertising
Duties and Responsibilities
- Owning and maintaining our CRM and marketing tech stack, site analytics, metrics, and campaign reporting.
- Building and maintaining our sales funnel to support lead generation and improving cost per lead.
- Presenting findings and strategy recommendations to the Head of Marketing Engagement as well as other senior executives.
- Planning, development and execution of digital programs and campaigns, including online advertising, website strategy and design, social media, mobile, and deliverables.
- Leading ongoing management of digital touch points, including tttc.ca, social networking landing pages, and mobile.
- Managing digital agency relationships, day-to-day production, as well as campaign budgets and schedules.
- Support community & alumni tracking and engagement.
Desired Skills & Experience
- 3-5 years of experience within digital marketing and CRM management
- Technical expertise with CRM and analytical systems. Experience with Active Campaign preferred
- Proven track record of delivering qualified leads via owned and earned channels
- Attention to detail, to manage the integrity of the CRM data
- A data-driven mindset with an ability to adjust in real-time to drive performance and optimization goals
- Knowledge of all ad managers, and their functionality
- Excellent written and verbal communication a plus
About Think Tank Training Centre
Think Tank Training Centre was born out of a passion for sharing the industry knowledge with the next generation of character design, animation and VFX artists. Ranked in the top 3 best creative and entertainment schools in the world by the prestigious Rookies online community in 2021, at Think Tank, everyone is part of a community that embraces you like family. There’s massive support for each other within and beyond the programs. Our training approach is smart, meticulous and laser focused. We put in the effort and sweat the details to get it just right. We are bursting at the seams with passion and creativity and while on one hand we’re rigorous and calculated on the other we’re fluid and fast-paced with more twists and turns than a Mario Kart race.
Founded in 2005 and located in North Vancouver, Think Tank is just steps away from an abundance of leading gaming, creative arts, technology companies, and the production houses of Hollywood North. We offer a fully immersive, experiential learning model in our coveted on-campus programs, as well as a more flexible and individually tailored on-line program, both of which are steeped in the proven Think Tank methodology. Our working industry instructors and mentors, relevant curriculum, distinctive mentorship model, purposefully designed facilities, and one-of-a-kind online program delivery platform provide every advantage for graduates to make a successful transition from student to qualified working professional.
Perfect your job application with VisualCV so you can get hired faster!