As a Digital Marketing Specialist, you’ll be the rock star of all things online marketing here at Cymax. You’ll be experienced with “traditional” online marketing with the likes of Google, Bing & Facebook, but also extremely adept and interested in Social Media marketing (Pinterest, Instagram, Youtube). You will be responsible for developing, managing, analyzing, and growing our online presence. You’ll also be analyzing multiple data sets to make appropriate marketing and SEO recommendations. You are extremely familiar with paid search, paid social as well as analytic channels. You are constantly trying to think of new ways to create brand awareness using innovative techniques.
Good marketing is not an accident but the result of careful planning and execution. Our team of talented and creative individuals work together to drive traffic by engaging with customers on a multitude of channels. Excitement and new challenges are always around the corner and we tackle them together!
What You’ll Do:
- Generate and propose new content ideas to drive engagement and build organic brand awareness through external traffic drivers.
- Lead and manage all aspect of digital marketing including SEO/SEM, Affiliate, Display Re-Targeting and Acquisition, Shopping Comparison Engines, Social Advertising.
- Manage, grow, and optimize paid social channels such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest.
- Support and amplify larger brand initiatives with digital programs.
- Lead marketing analytic strategy across devices and channels so we have a actionable 360 degree view of the customer.
- Measure, report, and analyze all key performance indicators across all digital properties.
- Analyze, create and implement testing and strategy to optimize to improve our ROI, optimize spend and maximize results.
- Analyze data and create reports based on results from marketing actions undertaken with our partners to ensure we extract maximum value from our partnerships.
Who You Are:
- Degree/Diploma in Digital Marketing or related field
- 3+ years’ experience within digital marketing industry, including both SEO and SEM
- You have a proven track record managing SEO, conducting A/B testing, landing page optimization and a range of other related skills
- Experienced with paid and SEM campaign management and optimizations in Google AdWords, while also using Google Analytics
- Proven experience implementing conversion optimization and SEO strategies
- Strong numerical, analytical and data processing skills, Google Analytics and AdWords certified preferred
- Experienced and proficient in social media marketing
- A proven ability to bring great ideas from inception to full execution, including measuring results
- Google Analytics Individual Qualification (GAIQ) required
Why work here!
Based in Burnaby, BC, Cymax Group is North America’s largest e-commerce furniture retailer with over 230,000 furniture SKUs - making us a leader in online sales for all items home and office. We pride ourselves on our unique culture, consisting of impressive team members from all walks of life working together to contribute to the amazing growth we’ve seen. With regular company socials and tons of opportunities to learn, we strive to be the most engaging office in Canada.
We’re looking to hire talented people (like you!) to join our passionate team that will support you as you continue to advance your career.