We’re looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist to join our Canadian team in downtown Vancouver.
Reporting directly to the Marketing Director, the Digital Marketing Specialist will be the steward of the nTrust brand online and will be responsible for developing and executing digital strategies to meet organizational objectives. You will help develop and execute cutting-edge online branding, communications and digital campaigns. Key responsibilities include:
- Create a data-driven strategy and calendar development based on goals and objectives for social media, PPC and owned media properties and content associated to those platforms.
- Continual optimization of conversion funnels across various digital channels.
- Create, approve and/or author marketing communications across multiple 4-5 major social accounts
- Grow our social in terms of the target audience and share of voice
- Helping to develop and lead social marketing campaigns
- Develop paid social strategies across Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, as well as have an eye for dark/ emerging social networks and potential opportunities i.e.: Snapchat.
- Project management and execution of the various content assets
- Partner with design and development teams to create new opportunities and coordinate campaigns that have multiple departmental dependencies.
- Makes recommendations for the formulation of the strategies with stakeholders from the marketing, executive, development and creative teams and others to launch and position new offers/initiatives and sales materials through digital networks and opportunities.
- Develops and manages budget and is accountable for delivering against business goals/objectives
- Has expert knowledge of Twitter and Facebook paid products, and can create, launch and track campaigns through their respective dashboards.
- Analyze the competitive marketplace and makes adjustments to operational activities based upon identified information.
Skills and Experience
- At least 4+ years of experience as a digital marketing manager, digital communications and strategies, digital media purchasing, digital asset management or a combination equivalent.
- Have diploma/degree or equivalent work place experience in Communications, Marketing, or related discipline.
- Possess deep knowledge of web analytics and search engine marketing and optimization.
- Testing and optimizing the customer journey through various conversion funnels.
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills.
- Extremely detail oriented.
- Experience in digital media purchasing and account management related to PPC, network and programmatic purchasing methods as well as Google ad words. Will also have an expert knowledge of paid campaign execution across major social media platforms.
- Demonstrated experience in decision making, strategic thinking, and problem solving.
- Recognized for execution as well as strategic thinking.