Come and work for the 2013 & 2014 Canadian Tourism Employer of the Year!
Would you like to join a world-class company with world-class people, who are all on a mission to create life changing experiences? At Rocky Mountaineer we create an environment for teamwork, value and a can-do attitude. We are looking to hire people who bring a passion for excellence and a positive, can-do attitude that inspires, influences and motivates others.
The Digital Marketing Specialist is a critical member of the marketing team who will work towards building our brand across all global markets (North America, Europe, Australia, and beyond). This is a great opportunity to work in a growing company with an iconic Canadian brand. Reporting to the Senior Manager, Digital Marketing, the Digital Marketing Specialist is responsible for the development and implementation of all digital marketing channels/media within Rocky Mountaineer.
The main areas of accountability for the Digital Marketing Specialist are to:
- Maintain and update the Rocky Mountaineer websites. This includes the consumer site, trade site and various languages of each.
- Work with the Sr. Digital Marketing Manager to proactively manage web content for paid, owned and earned media channels while ensuring alignment with the overall brand/organizational objectives and SEO-Optimized.
- Manage SEM, Display and retargeting campaigns on Google AdWords and Bing including:
- Gain high quality score & optimize PPC Campaigns.
- Maximize ROI on paid marketing efforts.
- Effectively manage a large search budget while ensuring accurate tracking of funds.
- Develop and implement RTB (real-time bidding) & retargeting strategies.
- Manage deployment and optimizations of landing pages and banner ads.
- Optimize end to end customer journey to support the sales funnels via email nurture streams and segmentation.
- Generate weekly analytic reports on the success of social, email, display, and PPC campaigns.
The following skills, experience and personal characteristics are required to be successful in this position:
Post-secondary education in marketing (preferably with a digital focus).
5-7 years online marketing experience.
Proven experience in the planning, execution and analysis of website, email, social, SEM/SEO initiatives.
Experience working within a CMS (Content Management System), i.e., Drupal and/or WordPress.
Experience working with Marketo and/or Salesforce.com CRM systems and design programs such as Illustrator and Photoshop are an asset as is certification in Google Analytics and AdWords
Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
a global and creative thinker able to quickly develop solutions to challenges
detail-oriented with exceptional planning, organizational and time management skills
flexible and thrive in a fast-paced and fun team atmosphere