We’re looking for our digital marketing guru!
nTrust is a rapidly-growing, dynamic start-up that enables secure and regulated online peer-to-peer international transactions through speed, simplicity and convenience of contemporary technologies (web & mobile). Sending money instantly is as easy as sending an email or a text message, worldwide!
This is a newly created position, and we’re looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist to join our seasoned team in downtown Vancouver. You will be working in an entrepreneurial, highly collaborative and results-driven environment where transparent decisions and flat hierarchy empowers the culture of extraordinary.
Working at nTrust is fun, demanding and rewarding!
Reporting directly to the Sales and Marketing Manager, the Digital Marketing Specialist will be the steward of the nTrust brand and will be responsible for developing and executing digital strategies to meet our organizational objectives. As our marketing grand pooh-bah, you will help develop and execute cutting-edge online branding, communications and digital campaigns.
Key responsibilities include:
- Guiding and executing upon a comprehensive digital marketing strategy that encompasses:
- development, management and optimization of all aspects of the nTrust digital marketing strategy, including SEO/SEM, email campaigns, mobile apps, social media, PPC, blog outreach, advertising;
- continuous performance analysis and streamlining of online advertising programs, including development of test strategies and creative approaches for optimizing results;
- posting, monitoring and interacting with customers / users / prospects through a variety of digital and social media channels; and
- planning, managing, and tracking budget for online marketing spending on an ongoing basis.
- Conducting ongoing (performance, competition & industry) analysis required to provide key insights regarding current and future trends, product improvements, service design, usability, content, trends and lead generation capabilities of nTrust’s comprehensive market acquisition strategy.
- Serves as a steward of nTrust brand. Leverages digital vehicles as a means to convey and reflect the company’s progressive brand attributes. Understands and consistently applies brand standards to digital deliverables.
- Working collaboratively with marketing and product development teams to ensure seamless (online and offline) integration of strategies and resources designed to acquire new target audience and deepen relationships with current users.
- Develop and manage communication and outreach plans for existing users.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- At least 3+ years of digital marketing experience with a deep understanding of and hands on experience with the principles and success factors of digital marketing channels, including SEO/SEM, site management, and community management
- Diploma/degree in Communications, Marketing, or related discipline
- Possess comprehensive knowledge of web analytics, research, search engine marketing, and optimization strategies
- Strong understanding of customer-centric marketing and advertising principles
- Excellent communication, writing, editing, and proofreading skills
- Extremely detail oriented, while prioritizing deliverables, consistently executing & accelerating team progress
- Demonstrated experience in proactive decision making, strategic thinking, planning and problem solving
- Strong time management skills, use independent judgment and initiative in time-sensitive situations to meet deadlines
- Recognized for driving team-oriented performance and personal contributions