Prizm Media (www.prizmmedia.com) is a leader in the development of effective and customer-centric large national marketing campaigns for demanding and serious industries like healthcare, education and financial. This small, rapidly growing, and family-like company values the importance of team work and quality work. It was recently recognized by the Better Business Bureau of Mainland BC as a finalist in the annual TORCH award recognizing the companies rigorous commitment to quality and compliance. The owners have enjoyed success but now the growth opportunities are far greater than the current staffing levels so we need a self-starter to join this rapidly growing team of 11 people.
The Digital marketing specialist will be a person who wants to drive the sales and marketing elements of a new business that has been started by the company. The successful candidate is an eager, results-focused person with a “can-do’ attitude. This sort of “go-getter” attitude is important because the company has invested in a number of growth opportunities that is integral and complementary to the company’s leadership role in the lead generation business. As a result, advancement, performance bonus, and how the company defines success will be based on conversions, sales, traffic targets, typical metrics used by companies in this industry.
Duties: (Prizm is a rapidly growing company so the following list of duties may change from time to time)
- Buying and selling digital media.
- Writes/produces, edits and publishes digital content making sure the content is effectively distributed
- Source, create and maintain online communities such as bloggers.
- At all times, monitor effectiveness of all marketing campaigns and make adjustments.
- Stay abreast of latest trends by reading, participating and enrolling in online groups.
- Create and enforce style and content standards
Skills, Experiences and Competencies Required:
- Analytical: Must be able to thoroughly analyze data in order to make forecasts and decisions.
- Fast Learner: Each campaign may present different challenges and require the specialist to become an expert quickly.
- A solutions approach to work: Someone who is comfortable coming up with solutions instead of letting problems slow down a rapidly changing environment.
- Negotiation: A person who strives to always find the most economical solution balancing business drivers of quality, cost, speed and risk.
- Presentation: A lot of the communication is done via email, or phone so the person must have concise writing abilities and also clear verbal communication. There are the occasional trade-shows as well so the person must be comfortable relating to strangers and presenting to the public.
- Must have at least 2 years prior experience in digital and affiliate marketing in the following areas:
- Using SEO, online search, PPC, basic HTML, and social media tools to create and monitor campaigns
- An ability to create “creatives” for use in digital campaigns.
- Experience running Facebook promotions, social media contests with a keen eye on analytics to ensure campaigns achieve optimal ROI.
- Experience in email list marketing and list management.
- Knowledge of WordPress in order to make minor changes to company’s websites.
- Experienced with a variety of CRMs such as Salesforce, Hubspot, etc.
- Must have ability to travel to USA.