Who We Are
Graphically Speaking www.graphicallyspeaking.ca is an industry-leading, full-service, digital agency located in Vancouver, BC. We employ a full-time team of over 50 web specialists who collectively produce exceptional digital media products.
Join our Digital Marketing team and be part of our success!
- Creating and implementing ongoing digital marketing campaigns for our clients using SEO, content marketing, social media, and PPC campaigns.
- Building strong relationships with new and existing clients.
- Providing strategic recommendations to maximize online visibility.
- Developing and managing pay per click campaigns.
- Pulling actionable insights from campaign performance data using AdWords, Analytics and Excel.
Requirements & Experience
- 3+ years’ experience with on-page SEO
- A strong interest in search marketing
- Google AdWords Certified
- Strong understanding of Google Analytics
- Experience with developing and maintaining social media profiles / accounts
- Excellent presentation / client interfacing skills
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Good working knowledge of CMS tools
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS
Qualities We Like
- Self-starter, quick learner, intelligent and resourceful
- Team worker, detail-oriented and an ability to get things done quickly
- Able to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Can effectively manage schedules and proactively communicate your project's progress
- Thrive and work in a fast-paced environment
- Values consistent with our own
Our Value Statements
- Provide great value, quality and service to our customers.
- Be a great place to work.
- Treat others the way you would like to be treated.
- Continuous improvement in everything we do.
- Act with honesty and integrity.
- Encourage individual contribution and responsibility.
- Competitive salary
- MSP coverage
- Extended medical and dental
- Flex time
- Profit sharing*
- Education fund and an opportunity to grow and advance in the web development industry.
(*after 1 year - assuming productivity requirements are met)