a+g creative has been a trusted provider of design and marketing services for over 20 years. We are a dynamic team of marketers, developers and creative designers thriving for constant improvement. Our agency promotes a flexible and healthy work/life balance and we know you have a life outside of work. On a regular basis we have team building events, getaways as well opportunities for you to improve your knowledge and get even better at what you love.
For our digital marketing department we are on the hunt for candidates with solid experience in all things digital, a real understanding of what it takes to run successful search engine optimization and pay per click campaigns as well as a passion for social media. Of course you also know how to track these campaigns in Google Analytics or other analytics tools. Ideally you have passed the Google Analytics IQ and are Google Partners Certified. You have a strategic head on your shoulders and can deliver impressive results for your clients.
You preferably have an agency or technology environment background, a client-service orientated demeanor, stellar project management abilities and are an experienced self-starter.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Minimum 3 – 5 years’ experience in online marketing or digital project management, preferably in an agency or technology environment
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, including the ability to lead training presentations and webinars
- Ability to manage multiple projects, competing priorities, objectives and deadlines
- Familiarity with all aspects of the creative and production process for websites, from project initiation and creative development
- Some technical background, with knowledge of HTML/PHP/CSS, content management systems and a familiarity with website programming languages
- Experience with web analytics, including proficiency with Google Analytics and Google Webmaster Tools
- Meticulous attention to detail and accuracy
NICE TO HAVES
- Google Certification in Advertising Fundamentals and/or Advanced Search and/or Advanced Display
- Google Certification for Google Analytics