Colliers is the leader in global real estate services, defined by our spirit of enterprise. Through a culture of service excellence and a shared sense of initiative, we integrate the resources of real estate specialists worldwide to accelerate the success of our partners. Putting into action our values of Service, Expertise, Community and Fun, we foster a collaborative, fun culture and give back to the places where we live and work. Our most valuable resource is our people: energetic, innovative thinkers who care equally about doing great work and providing exemplary service to clients and to one another.
We are successful because we enjoy what we do!
Purpose of Position:
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist to join our Vancouver office. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing and executing overall strategy for digital marketing and social media efforts for the Colliers brand in Canada. As well as managing the six key pillars of our digital platform: content creation, optimization, promotion, conversion, analytics and site development, with the ultimate goal of delivering more leads and driving greater client engagement.
Summary of Essential Job Functions:
- Create, curate, and manage all for Colliers Canada’s content authors.
- Provide support/ guidance and internal training sessions to content authors.
- Manage website development/enhancements with third party development company.
- Deploy enhancements to the user base and assist with training/demonstrations.
- Manage Colliers Canada’s corporate social media program.
- Manage online components of major marketing/research campaigns including webinars, lead generation, white papers, digital banner advertising program etc.
- Monthly reporting on all digital marketing activity and analytics.
- Drive traffic through SEO best practices and content generation.
- Create and execute Colliers Canada’s SEM program.
- Manage the digital marketing budget and all third party digital vendors.
- Liaise with Canadian and global IT and marketing to align digital operations with the overall roadmap.
- Other duties as required.
- A degree in marketing or related field.
- 3-5 years’ experience in a digital marketing role including SEO, SEM, social media and content management.
- High level of computer literacy including web content management and analytics.
- Demonstrated track record creating and executing lead generating online marketing campaigns.
- Experience in a corporate environment with experience in a professional services firm preferred.
- Ability to deliver excellent customer service at all levels of the organization and with external partners.
- Possess strong organizational, time management and project management skills with a demonstrated ability to work both independently and within a team environment.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing.
- Exhibit a high level of professionalism and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong relationship-building ability, proactive, results-oriented, and resourceful.
- Ability to meet deadlines without compromising accuracy, excellent product quality and attention to detail.
If you enjoy working in an optimistic, energetic and dynamic work environment that emphasizes social as well as business interaction, then we invite you to apply.