Catapult is looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist to join our team. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of an enthusiastic and diverse group of professionals who are driven to become one of Canada’s leading enterprise technology services firms.
Headquartered in Vancouver, Catapult helps midsized businesses achieve their best performance possible with the Microsoft Dynamics 365 cloud platform. We offer advisory and planning, implementation, upgrade, and customization services in conjunction with business process improvement, ongoing support, and managed services. Focused on the Small and Medium sized business (SMB) market, Catapult forges long-term partnership with customers focused on digital transformation and business performance improvement with our unique Bundled Subscription engagement framework.
About the Role
The Digital Marketing Specialist position will be a key part of the Marketing and Sales team. Lead generation and sales in the technology services sector have been transformed as prospects educate themselves on platforms and capabilities with abundant information sourced from web content. Driving engagement through meaningful content experiences is more important than ever. Catapult attracts new prospects with targeted content, SEO, and advertising. The Digital Marketing Specialist will report to the Director of Marketing and will be responsible for aiding the performance of Catapult’s website, managing social media channels, and nurturing prospects with relevant and timely communications, updates, and offers. The candidate must take initiative and proactively approach tasks related to the role in order to achieve set goals. You will be able to work on many facets of digital marketing and put them together efficiently to drive results. This includes email nurture marketing, content development SEO, and social media marketing.
You take digital marketing seriously, but still have fun at work. You show initiative in everything you do by proactively starting conversations and collaborating with the wider team in order to drive projects forward. You are open to new ideas, and you know that feedback from others helps you grow and allows you to thrive. As a performance-driven individual, you create solutions for your team and show up every day ready for a new adventure. You believe in contributing to culture – and shaping the future of the business. You are results-oriented and have a knack for asking the tough questions while having the analytical ability to validate the answers. You are passionate about SaaS technology and business. You demonstrate a positive can-do attitude, work well in teams, and enjoy solving complex problems.
- Develop and innovate creative approaches to increase website visits, leads and marketing qualified leads (MQLs).
- Play a supporting role on SEM/PPC campaigns, content marketing, display advertising, and more.
- Produce and optimize website elements, including landing pages, website copy, CTAs, forms, and more.
- Create and execute marketing programs to nurture prospects with valuable information and content, and support for their evaluation and decision-making process.
- Develop email marketing campaigns, lead nurture workflows and online events and webinars to deepen engagement. Improve campaigns on an ongoing basis, including conversion optimization, A/B testing of emails, running experiments, etc.
- Build, deploy, and optimize all email marketing campaigns including design templates, calls-to-action, and content used in marketing emails.
- Work to minimize list decay and unsubscribes while increasing the level of engagement through email sends.
- Develop stage appropriate content and deliver it through core channels including website, email lists and social media.
- Identify trends and insights and work with the marketing team to brainstorm new and creative growth and nurture strategies.
- Conduct market and industry research to deepen your understanding of customer needs, industry, and sector-specific challenges, and stay informed about developments in enterprise SaaS platforms with an emphasis on Microsoft and its competitors.
- Manage the social media marketing strategy, with strategic support from the Marketing Director. Write and schedule weekly social media posts in line with brand guidelines, develop a plan to increase engagement with our audience and report on all social media metrics.
- Measure and report on the performance of campaigns against goals and regularly present findings and recommendations to the marketing and sales team.
- Assist in updating the periodic reports for each of our digital marketing channels
- Create documentation of digital marketing processes and procedures
- Support the management of budgets and invoices
- Assist with curating Catapult’s digital marketing and brand assets.
- Passing creative to relevant stakeholders internally and externally, on-time, in the appropriate formats.
Minimum Experience and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in digital marketing
- Marketing experience in a B2B software or technology services environment
- Experience with enterprise software and digital transformation
- Strong time management skills, ability to multi-task, manage multiple campaigns at once, and prioritize in response to issues as they arise
- Highly intuitive, collaborative, and able to work effectively cross-functionally
- Excellent writing, editing, and communication skills
- Comfortable in a fast paced, constantly evolving, and multifaceted environment
- Ability to efficiently manage and implement quick-turn tactical projects
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills
- Solid understanding of email deliverability and what impacts it.
- Proficiency in analytics, marketing data, lead nurturing, email marketing, SEO/SEM, and conversion optimization
- Demonstrated experience building engagement on social platforms.
- Strong understanding of PPC and Google Ads
- Experience with content development and visual design
- Experience in using various CRMs and marketing automation tools
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Experience working with design and marketing agencies
- Intermediate knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Graphic design skills and experience managing brand consistency
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM platforms
- Experience with marketing analytics concepts and techniques
What You'll Get in Return
- Mentoring and career planning
- Competitive base salary
- Gym reimbursement (up to $800 per year)
- Private healthcare and dental
- A creative and fun environment where you are treated like an adult, and never poked with a sharp stick
Perfect your job application with VisualCV so you can get hired faster!