We are on the lookout for the next cool Digital Marketing Specialist, to join our team downtown Vancouver.
// Why Work At Cucumber? //
Unlimited paid vacation time! Do we need to say more? :)
Ok, here are a few other reasons why don't have to wait until your next day off... ;)
We are a small team of passionate marketers and designers. Everyone pulls each other up and grows together, as a team. You will learn the best marketing practices in the industry from your peers, from SEO to PPC, design, and strategy. You are expected to be self-sufficient in your own responsibilities but will have peers to support and guide you along the way.
We are BIG on personal growth!
Creativity is rewarded here - you will have the opportunity to raise your own opinions, and be given the opportunity to execute your own ideas. With tasks ranging from digital campaign management to blog content creation, we aim to stimulate both sides of your brain.
We believe that a strong, happy team results in high-quality work - which is the bare minimum of what we expect to deliver to our clients on a daily basis.
If you’ve nodded “yes!” to everything mentioned above, you might just belong with us!
Your key responsibilities will be around the creation and execution of digital marketing strategies for our clients.
- You are a storyteller!
- You have a keen eye for detail, impeccable grammar and work acumen, and most importantly, the ability to adapt and take on a variety of different tasks throughout the day.
Does that sound good? Let’s grow!
// Responsibilities //
- Creation and management of monthly Editorial Calendars
- Execution of social media content creation and daily engagement
- In-depth knowledge of Facebook and Instagram algorithms
- Copywriting of blogs and social media posts
- PPC management within Facebook/Instagram platforms
// Qualifications //
- 1-3 years of experience in a related role
- Proven track record of executing social media/PPC campaigns independently
- University-level education in marketing or journalism
Experience with the Adobe Suite (esp. Photoshop, Premiere is a plus)
- A background in photography/videography can be useful in this position
- Your character is the most important qualification - a critical, entrepreneurial mind, attention to detail, and willingness to speak up is appreciated
Freshly yours, Cucumbers
Please note: unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications, only qualified candidates will be contacted. We appreciate your interest!