Role: Digital Marketing Specialist
4 month contract to permanent full time
We are looking for a results driven and dedicated team member to join our marketing team. If you are highly motivated to achieve results, driven to do great work and highly adaptable to support and lead a variety of marketing initiatives for our accounts, then this is the role for you.
This individual is detail oriented with first class writing skills and enjoys proofing, proofing, proofing! A great candidate for this role is self-motivated to do great work with fundamental qualities to all members of the team; able to catch whatever we may throw them and run with it effectively. They can also be described as a team player with a strong ability to communicate clearly on all tasks and given expectations, particularly in the case of short deadlines. Magnolia’s Digital Marketing Specialist also has a keen desire to learn and retain new information about a 360° communications approach, their role, and the wider industry.
- Develops digital marketing program plan documents that articulate details such as objectives, target audience, key message, project plans, initiatives, program sequencing, metrics and opportunities
- Maintains monthly and quarterly metrics for all digital marketing programs
- Manages and maintains marketing data, including imports and clean up
- Creates, tracks and manages targeted campaigns to drive qualified leads and opportunities through marketing automation programs such as Pardot, Unbounce and CRM experience such as Salesforce.
- Implements marketing programs that span digital channels-email, search, digital content, web, and social media. This may include coordinating with external agencies and vendors
- Communicates directly with clients and prospects via email, phone, webinars, and in person on Enterprise products and services
- Collaborates with internal stakeholders on marketing programs
- Create digital campaigns and also execute on them with well stated KPI’s and success metrics
- Plan and execute online and social media campaigns for various client accounts and the company
- Manage day to day issues on timing, costs and creative work
- Supports the process of creating and testing emails, landing pages and forms for agency and client programs using various marketing automation software platforms
- Creates and modifies lead scoring rules
- May maintain relationships with vendor partners to troubleshoot technical challenges with marketing automation campaigns
- Consistently stays relevant on the category, competitive landscape, and target audience(s) of assigned clients
- Keeps abreast of innovative and pragmatic uses of emerging technologies and proactively makes recommendations to internal team members
- Stays current with the latest marketing automation practices for both B2B and B2C
- May assist with the creation of client presentations
- University bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, business or related field.
- 2-4 years of digital strategy experience utilizing marketing automation and CRM platforms to build demand
- An understanding of the customer purchasing process and how to engage at each stage
- Uses creative approaches to support marketing and communications challenges
- Experience working with marketing automation platforms such as Pardot, SharpSpring, Hubspot and Silverpop. Experience with Marketo, Eloqua or Kentico is a plus
- Experience working with CRM systems such as Salesforce.com, Microsoft Dynamics or Sugar CRM is an asset
- Demonstrates collaborative behavior and ability to maintain productive and effective working relationships with engagement, planning and creative teams
- Exhibits strong communication skills with the ability to present information in verbal, written or visual form to a variety of audiences
- Ability to take initiative and assume responsibility, and to simultaneously support multiple projects in varying stages
- Desire to understand and provide insights from data
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with an understanding of customer needs and the market landscape
Contract to Full-Time
About Magnolia Communications:
Founded in 2006, Magnolia Communications is a boutique marketing communications company that specializes in public relations and executing integrated marketing programs. Our goal is to work tirelessly with our clients to implement integrated marketing strategies that consistently deliver return of investment. Find out more: www.magnoliamc.com.