Our client, SureWerx, a leading Canadian manufacturer and designer of tool and safety equipment is looking to hire a Digital Marketing Specialist to join its team. As the Digital Marketing Specialist at SureWerx, you will have the opportunity to take a leadership role in defining, shaping and executing on our marketing initiatives. We are looking for a prolific and talented content creator to write and produce various types of downloadable content to expand our company’s digital footprint, awareness, subscribers, and leads. A key part of this role is to bring fresh ideas and proven best practices in developing marketing campaigns that will have a direct impact in lead generation year on year for the company’s family of brands. The Digital Marketing Specialist is responsible for developing, implementing, and optimizing the digital marketing footprint and managing marketing programs integrated across web, mobile, and social channels for SureWerx. Brand management and product management experience is an asset.
- To optimize SureWerx digital presence, contributes to the development of an enterprise digital marketing strategy, bringing forward and advocating for SureWerx various portfolio of brands’ needs when appropriate.
- Within the assigned portfolio of brands, develops a strong digital presence that will advance business goals and objectives. Simultaneously, manages multiple digital marketing programs, integrated across digital channels (web, mobile, and social).
- This role proactively builds, develops and manages strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders, including vendors such as external agencies.
- Develop and maintain a lead generation strategy that is measurable and impacts revenues while empowering and supporting the sales teams across brands.
- Collaborates with internal and external stakeholders to develop, implement, and manage all key components of digital marketing campaigns including digital strategy, campaign briefs, targeting, budgeting, creative development, and execution. Campaigns are executed on time and on budget.
- Ensures that the digital activity supports a seamless customer experience and is a reflection of the appropriate brand identity. Ensures digital campaigns are integrated to larger mass marketing campaigns and / or customized for the medium to deliver greater overall performance.
- Develops and maintains performance reporting and metrics on both an aggregate and on an initiative basis, in order to demonstrate proof of performance and the value of digital marketing. Regularly communicates results to key stakeholders.
- As a subject matter expert, implements best practices and stays on top of related industry trends and emerging techniques; Proactively identifies opportunities to improve digital performance with an eye for innovation and “out of the box” thinking.
- Proactively builds, develops, maintains and maintains strong working relationships with internal departments, business partners, suppliers, regulatory and government bodies, to ensure successful execution initiatives.
- Research, write, and edit content (web content, social media content, advertising, brochures, presentations, etc.) for marketing materials designed to promote company goals and objectives
- Coordinate campaigns, surveys, collateral development, with brand and product releases/launches and corporate initiatives to drive awareness, mindshare, lead generation and customer growth
- Track and report on performance related to marketing and business initiatives including, but not limited to, lead generation, campaign effectiveness, user awareness, and sales growth
- Develop and execute digital campaign strategies aligned with SureWerx marketing and brand initiatives including authoring, editing and managing all communication through appropriate channels such as websites, microsites and social media platforms
- Copy edit and ensure all public facing content is on-brand and message, consistent in style and quality, and optimized for search and social promotion
- Work with the marketing and IT teams on web asset development projects, including marketing automation, to enhance user experience, lead generation and nurturing
- Ensure all collateral, document templates, digital and print media content conform to SureWerx and each business unit’s branding and identity
The successful candidate will possess all or most of the following qualifications and experience:
- An undergraduate degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field
- Five or more years marketing experience, or demonstrated, relevant achievements marketing in a B2B environment
- Experience in marketing and corporate communications and a demonstrated talent for writing
- Experience with sales and marketing automation
- Experience with web analytics tools such as Google Analytics
- Detail oriented with high standards for quality
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent organizational, time management, and multitasking skills
Any of the following qualifications would be considered an asset:
- Experience in a start-up or emerging growth company
- Experience in marketing and branding in manufacturing, construction industries
- A passion for numbers, and applying statistical techniques for data mining
- Website content management
- Analytics driven and proficient with SEO/SEM
How to Apply
We offer a competitive compensation and benefit package and are committed to providing our employees with work-life balance. If you are interested in this opportunity, please forward your resume via e-mail complete with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
SureWerx (formerly the JET Group) is a national supplier of tool, equipment and safety product lines for the Canadian market. Our products include: abrasives, air tools, hand tools, material handling, lifting equipment and safety apparel and products. We are a privately held, proudly Canadian company recognized as a leader in the wholesale distribution of tools, equipment and safety industry. Our head office located in Coquitlam, B.C. with six branch offices strategically located in the major cities across Canada. (www.surewerx.com)