1-800-GOT-JUNK? is looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist to join our marketing department. We have a vibrant, hardworking and fun corporate culture and we are looking for this key role to take our online presence to the next level.
The Digital Marketing Specialist role plays a key part in our fun, tight-knit Marketing Team and focuses on all things ‘online’. The successful candidate will have a good understanding of all aspects of the marketing process and should be able to work with franchise owners on a professional level.
- Implementation of a range of digital marketing and advertising tactics, social media and online campaigns, including but not limited to:
- Development of strategies to drive acquisition through the mobile channel employing various tactics such as targeted apps and mobile campaigns.
- Developing, delivering and tracking email campaigns to acquire new subscribers and generate sales.
- Provide content management and operations support for our primary website and any related micro-sites and portals using various content management tools and platforms.
- Provide monthly traffic reporting and analytics for web and social media using Google Analytics.
- Daily interaction with stakeholders on marketing campaigns and overall marketing support.
- Coordination of projects with the ability to coordinate, prioritize and handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Prepare Word, PDF, PowerPoint presentations, Excel spreadsheets, tables, charts, images and other documents as required for projects, presentations and reporting etc.
The ideal candidate will:
- Display grace under pressure.
- Demonstrate an organized, detail oriented, multi-tasking, pro-active nature, with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Be able to work with different personalities in a team environment.
- Be qualified in marketing and or digital communications, have a minimum of three years’ experience in a digital marketing role.
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Be technologically proficient, demonstrating the ability to learn, understand and work in many different software applications.
- Be proficient in web analytics, with in depth knowledge of Google Analytics.
- Post-secondary education (major or class history in marketing or new media) preferred.
- Fluency in French is an asset.