Reporting to the President, the Digital Marketing Specialist is responsible for the growth of revenue and the awareness of Insight through the creation, execution and support of marketing programs and campaigns. In doing so, the successful candidate will be responsible for;
- Sales Marketing programs
- Campaign Operations and CRM management
- ROI and analytical data
The incumbent will work extensively with the sales team to provide a fresh and innovative feel and look that supports our new brand.
- Develop, design and maintain a number of websites under the Company Brand and ensure the Company maintains a strong web presence through SEO and SEM practices.
- Manage database content on Hubspot as well as leverage its reporting and analytics tools
- Manage a rich content/editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience (including whitepapers, e-books, reports, webinars, infographics, etc.);
- Track the efficiency of all marketing projects and subsequently share results with partner managers and Director of Sales;
- Embrace best practices and trends in social media marketing (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram), enjoy being creative and understand how to both build and convert a digital audience;
- Coordinate all administrative functions related to our customer training sessions including communications through Constant Contact, invoicing, preparing attendance lists, compiling handouts etc.
- Optimize our web pages, landing pages and marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content and social channels;
- Plan, execute, monitor & optimize our Google Adwords and social media strategy
- Leverage materials such as internal reporting to execute marketing campaigns that align with sales goals and business needs;
- Review results from sales marketing programs and campaigns and identify opportunities to drive improvement;
- Work with Partner management to align partner objectives with Insight’s campaign process and needs, provide recommendations to maximize execution and results for all parties.
- Responsible for ensuring that campaigns and demand generation activities are effective in adding value to sales, clients and partners and results demonstrate strong ROI.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Commerce / Marketing or related B2B marketing experience and/or training;
- 2-4 years’ experience of marketing, campaign management, data mining, eCommerce, and CRM experience;
- Social Media savvy and certified in Google AdWords and Analytics Platforms and Fundamentals;
- Ability to work in cross-functional teams and handle several projects simultaneously;
- Proficient with HTML5 and CSS is a must;
- Advanced experience using Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator;
- Graphic Design is not required but considered an Assets;
- Excellent written and verbal communications in English;
- Must possess analytic capability related to performance and metrics;
- Experience managing multiple tasks of varying difficulty and complexity;
- Experience with SEO and SEM is a must;
- Experience with HubSpot or similar marketing automation software is a must;
- Experience in telecommunications or technology is an asset.
For 25 years Digitcom has been providing voice and data solutions across Canada, with a focus on business phone systems. As a company our mandate is to always be REDI: Reliable, Expert, Dedicated, and Innovative. Digitcom’s true strength is our ability to evolve, adapt, and find new areas of growth potential; we stand on the cutting edge of technological development and we are looking for people whose passion and innovation will keep us at the top of our game!
To assist in our growth we foster a culture of openness, where we constantly seek feedback and ideas from our staff on how and where to improve. We provide the training, education and certification for our employees to be successful and we encourage employees to take risks and push their personal boundaries for success. Our employee satisfaction is integral to our core message: Deliver the Customer Smile!
Here are just a few of the perks Digitcom employees enjoy:
- Competitive compensation, including commissions and bonuses for applicable roles
- Business casual workplace
- Comprehensive benefit plan, including life insurance, medical and dental
- Internal career growth potential
- On-going training and development
- Reward programs
All applicants must be legally eligible to work in Canada. We require applicants to undergo a background verification process prior to commencing employment with the company. Employment is contingent on the satisfactory completion of a pre-employment background check.