The Digital Marketing Specialist at Town Shoes Limited will be a top performance marketer to help further grow our business across all of our banners – Town Shoes, DSW, The Shoe Company, Shoe Warehouse. This role will be responsible for the customer acquisition strategies for our cross-channel organization including SEM, SEO, and display advertising. You must be skilled at using data-driven insights to make decisions.
- Manage the overall strategy and execution of the SEO, SEM, and display marketing programs with the goal of exceeding both customer acquisition and sale targets while staying in line with incremental ROAS thresholds, incremental customer acquisition cost thresholds, and brand objectives
- Influence direction for paid social media based on analysis of data.
- Develop new and creative growth strategies, on-going maintenance and execution of tests, measurement and reporting of results
- Utilize your strong analytical ability to evaluate and optimize each channel and increase sales at target ROI
- Manage the relationship with agency/third-parties used to deliver strategy
- Set up/assess and optimize Google Adwords, Bing Ads and Yahoo Gemini accounts
- Understand our product offering and customer to identify target audiences and growth opportunities within the current and future infrastructures.
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM and/or display advertising campaigns
- Experience in using a SEM bid management tool
- Google AdWords certification or equivalent
- Experience in identifying target audiences and driving qualified traffic through digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Omniture, and new tools as required)
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurements
- Familiarity with Endeca Search (Oracle Commerce Guided Search) for search optimization and personalization is an asset
- Team Player
- Results Oriented
- Focuses on the Customer
- Ability to handle multi-brands/multi-tasking
- Committed to developing skillset
- A university degree in marketing or equivalent
- A minimum of 3 years of experience
- Worked in a similar role
- Retail experience is an asset
- Cross-functional team environment experience
A Successful TOWN SHOES Associate Enjoys:
- Generous merchandise discount
- Flexible schedules
- Health/Dental benefits and Life Insurance
- Unlimited opportunity for growth
- Competitive compensation plan designed to reward top performers
- Epic training and development program
- Open Door Policy and MUCH MORE!
There’s no place like Town! We have the hottest brands, teams who love shoes & fashion, unlimited career opportunities, EPIC training and the best associate rewards programs in the retail industry. Town Shoes Limited has been part of the Canadian retail landscape for over 60 years! We are a fashion footwear retailer with nearly 200 retail locations across five banners. Our people make the difference at Town Shoes Limited! We are a diverse group of energetic, passionate and innovative footwear enthusiasts delivering world class customer service. It’s more fun at Town!
If you love shoes as much as we do…APPLY NOW!
We would like to thank all Applicants for their interest in Town Shoes Limited. Only Applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. Town Shoes Limited is an equal opportunity employer. If selected for an interview, please advise our Human Resources team if you require accommodation during the interview and assessment process. We will work with Applicants to accommodate all accessibility needs.