Passionate about travel? A world of opportunity awaits you at EF Educational Tours.
As a result of the continued growth of our loyal customer base, we are expanding our Marketing Team to include a Digital Marketing Manager in the Toronto office. Reporting to the Senior Manager of Marketing Communications this person will help drive new and dynamic digital marketing initiatives, as well as maintain the content and presentation of all website material to ensure an exceptional customer experience. This position will also report on internal and external customer behaviour to help us make strategic recommendations for new marketing programs and initiatives.
EF Educational Tours is a leading international private education company offering teacher-led educational tours to students for more than 40 years. EF tours enhance student’s learning by enabling them to experience first-hand the world's best historic, cultural and natural sights.
- Responsible for coordinating digital assets for all web marketing initiatives, including developing creative briefs, liaising with the Creative team and other members of the Marketing Communications team, ensuring that all digital properties are up to date and consistent with identified business objectives.
- Manage, coach, develop and motivate two or more digital project managers
- Serve as the resident expert in online lead generation and conversion, including lead capturing form optimization.
- Collaborate with peers in marketing to plan, project manage and execute online campaigns- ensuring alignment between all Digital channels and the overall campaign.
- Work with the Marketing Campaign Manager, collaborating with the Marketing Communications team to implement and track web marketing campaigns and report on success as it relates to the overall business objectives.
- 3 +years of work experience in online web marketing
- Experience with people management
- Experience in a marketing role, working the following areas:
- Building a website or basic HTML
- Working with a Content Management System
- Social media, SEO, paid search
- Online lead generation
- Working with Microsoft office Tools – Excel, Word, Power Point
- Reporting and analysis experience, especially with Google Analytics
- Strong project and time management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Positive and collaborative approach
- University or college degree
- French language skills an asset
You would earn a competitive base salary and enjoy 3 weeks of vacation in your first year with the company, 4 weeks in the second year. You also would be entitled to full health and dental benefits.