Established in 1994, Mortgage Professionals Canada is the mortgage broker channel association representing the largest and most respected network of mortgage professionals in the country. Our over 11,000 members are drawn from every province and from all industry sectors. This diversified membership enables us to bring together key players with the aim of enhancing professionalism.
We are seeking a dynamic and motivated individual to join our team. The successful candidate will play a pivotal role in the evaluation, development, and execution of the association’s overall digital initiatives and strategy. This person will be required to maximize our digital assets through audience development, by leveraging Mortgage Professionals Canada’s various communication offerings, and by implementing appropriate social media and content strategies.
The Specialist will work closely with the Marketing Manager and various departments to effectively deliver timely messaging promoting the association’s activities to our members, including writing and designing compelling and engaging content for channels such as social media and email.
- Plan, write, and deliver engaging online communications, including relevant and timely news articles
- Coordinate with the Marketing Manager to create effective marketing material to be used in publications, online, website, social media, and a variety of other channels
- Help create, organize, manage and distribute email messaging
- Coordinate with the department to ensure accuracy and consistency of messaging throughout all media, publications, advertising to all stakeholders (consumers, government, media and our members)
- Monitor social media conversations about the organization, interact with members in accordance with association style, and report on results
- Help support year-round activities and events with on-site support, marketing material, and promotional messaging within communications
- 4+ years digital marketing experience, including SEO, SEM, new trends and technology (non-profit association preferred)
- Experience with HTLM, Google Analytics/Adwords, and creating/revising web pages
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, community platforms, their respective user bases, and how they can be deployed in different scenarios, including B2B settings
- Demonstrable ability to create and deliver through-provoking social messaging
- Post-secondary degree, preferably in marketing, business administration or a related discipline (an equivalent combination of formal education, training and experience may also be considered)