Reporting to the Digital Marketing Manager, the Digital Marketing Specialist is responsible for increasing the online presence for The Jim Pattison Auto Group and its dealerships, and improving our customer experience in digital media. He/she creates digital marketing strategies and implements solutions based on knowledge of digital trends, web development, analytics, and targeted communications. He/she manages the website development and content updates, online retail campaigns, and SEO and SEM strategies.
- Manage paid digital campaigns on SEM platforms.
- Maintain auto group and dealership websites and micro-sites, including content generation.
- Handle dealership requests for website updates and other digital projects.
- Create landing pages and implement SEO practices for best organic results for websites.
- Set goals, establish and track key metrics across all digital channels.
- Monitor digital online project budgets and analytics; analyze, and offer insight for solutions to improve traffic, conversions, and leads.
- Develop and execute social media strategies and post on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and make use of Hoot-suite and other aggregating software.
- Assist maintaining monthly offers and department specials on websites.
- Copy-writing for digital assets, social media, e-mail campaigns, and marketing material.
- Execute e-mail campaigns and integrate customer communications material.
- Liaise with third-party vendors to execute digital campaigns.
- At least 2+ years of digital marketing experience.
- Proven ability in understanding and leverage analytics and other digital tools to identify trends, set goals, report on performance and modify content.
- Experience with managing SEM, social media, and website campaigns.
- Experience developing landing pages and html/css coding.
- Thrives in a collaborative team environment and is experienced in working with external agencies and partners.