A+G Creative is a dynamic team of creative thinkers, thriving to provide effective and memorable branding and marketing to our clients. Our agency promotes a flexible and healthy work/life culture that allows our employees to flourish in bringing out their best and to have fun doing it. To keep our minds fresh, A+G indulges in team building events, getaways as well as opportunities to expand our knowledge to continually bring unique and exciting ideas to the table.
For our digital marketing department we are in search for candidates with solid experience in all things digital, a real understanding of what it takes to manage new website development projects, run successful search engine optimization and pay per click campaigns as well as a passion for social media. Of course you also know how to track these campaigns in Google Analytics or other analytics tools. Ideally you have passed the Google Analytics IQ and are Google Partners Certified. You have a strategic head on your shoulders and can deliver impressive results for your clients.
You preferably have an agency or technology environment background, a client-service orientated demeanor, stellar project management abilities and are an experienced self-starter.
- Manage all clients online assets, including websites, blogs and standard social media channels
- Organize regular contact with clients and take care of their online needs, guiding and giving appropriate recommendations, helping them deliver an engaging online customer experience
- Manage new website build projects (custom build or using themes), guiding the client through the full process, defining sitemap and wireframes, managing the copywriters, designers and developers up to the final build and go live, always keeping SEO in mind.
- Implement continuous SEO for clients, managing on- and off-page optimization and ensure all websites and Internet properties under your influence have been technically optimized to attract and engage visitors.
- Create and manage online advertising campaigns for clients using Google AdWords and perform ongoing account optimizations, as well as conduct ad and landing page testing.
- Set up, manage and populate clients social media channels to foster online engagement and increase awareness of clients
- Analyze and report on the success to clients: proactively analyze the performance of campaigns, regularly measure the performance and effectiveness of online content and social media posts, monitor website traffic and key analytics and make recommendations for enhancements to clients websites to improve customer experience and build engagement.
- Keep up to date with digital trends and research new opportunities.
- Coordinate and attend internal and external meetings with clients.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Minimum 3 – 5 years’ experience in online marketing or digital project management, preferably in an agency or technology environment
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, including the ability to lead training presentations and webinars
- Ability to manage multiple projects, competing priorities, objectives and deadlines
- Familiarity with all aspects of the creative and production process for websites, from project initiation and creative development
- Some technical background, with some knowledge of HTML/PHP/CSS, content management systems and website programming languages
- Experience with web analytics, including proficiency with Google Analytics and Google Webmaster Tools
- Experience in SEO set up and management (technical, on-page and off-page)
- Experience in PPC campaign set up and management (display, remarketing, search only, etc)
- Experience in Social Media campaign set up and management
- Meticulous attention to detail and accuracy
NICE TO HAVES
- Google Certification in Advertising Fundamentals and/or Advanced Search and/or Advanced Display
- Google Certification for Google Analytics