You. You’re passionate about health & fitness. You love translating that into creative, inspiring social media content. You thrive in a fast-paced environment where communication is key and positively impacts someone’s day. As the online voice of Steve Nash Fitness World & Sports Club, the Digital Media Specialist understands our brand voice and is excited to grow our social media presence and audience.
- Actively participate in the creation of monthly content marketing plans to increase both the volume of followers through social media channels and their level of engagement (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter and YouTube).
- Write and issue email compelling marketing campaigns and monthly newsletters.
- Prepare daily blog posts, minimum 2 per day.
- Coordinate and implement content marketing strategies.
- Keep up to date with social media trends and research new opportunities.
- Implement strategies to increase the number of visitors to our website(s).
- Prepare reports and analysis to determine return on investments.
- Conduct key word searches and web statistics reporting.
- Assist with paid media and liaise with online advertising and communications agencies.
- App-based, location based and SMS marketing. Manage the contact database and assist with lead generation activities.
Education and Qualifications
- University or College Degree in, Marketing, Communications or a related field.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in social media.
- Familiar with social media software (Facebook Pages, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter).
- Previous experience with Hootsuite, WordPress, Constant Contact or other email marketing software.
- Understand Google Analytics and reporting.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Basic Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel and Outlook).
- Proficient computer use skills.
- You inspire others to be at their best.
- Love social media, online communities and engaging meaningfully both on and offline.
- Driven to perform, develop and grow your responsibilities.
- Proactive approach, ability to take initiative and follow through.
- Has a passion for health and fitness.
Why Work With Us
- Growing company! BC’s largest provider of fitness clubs and services.
- Competitive compensation and exciting rewards programs outside base pay.
- Use of clubs, discounted personal training, and participation in group fitness classes.
- Ongoing education and training opportunities.
- Retail and Partner discounts.
- Year round social activities and events.
- Actively involved in charitable and community events.
About Steve Nash Fitness World & Sports Club
At Steve Nash Fitness World & Sports Club we build our value by making fitness the best part of our members’ day. We operate best in class fitness facilities offering state of the art equipment, best in class personal trainers, and innovative group classes. More than that we are 1,000 dedicated team members serving over 100,000 members across 21 locations, and growing! We are looking to expand our team with individuals that naturally align to our mission and core values.