At Virgin Mobile, we don’t have “customers”, we have Members. And Members get access to exclusive music events, VIP treatment, and killer music, entertainment, fashion and travel deals from the world’s must-have brands.
If you think you’ve got what it takes to make Virgin Mobile life even sweeter, then read on, my friend, because we want you on our team!
Do you have a passion for user experience and bringing campaigns to life? Do you want a role where you can be part of building digital campaigns for one of Canada’s best employers?
Virgin Mobile is seeking a passionate Marketing Specialist to deliver digital campaigns that support our Acquisition, Member Benefits, Events, PR and Brand initiatives. This role will also be key in providing online expertise to the organization, and support integrated campaigns through digital channels.
- Planning Support, Campaign Coordination and Delivery of Acquisition, Member Benefits, PR and Brand Campaigns
- Project manage various aspects of digital creative (copy, design, UX), web development and internal clients
- Ensure all digital campaigns are tested in a conclusive manner, meet business and end-to-end user experience standards before moving to production;
- Ownership over the quality of digital Acquisition campaigns and Member Benefits, measuring performance and optimizing to maximize online redemption, improve content and overall experience
- Provide online expertise to cross-functional teams
- Finding ways to further enhance Search Engine Optimization (SEO) on relevant digital properties
- Manage store locator, working with external vendors and internal merchandise team to ensure store listings are accurate and up to date
- Perform quarterly site wide maintenance/audits of vm.ca
What you bring to the table:
- 3 - 5 years experience in digital marketing or coordinating web projects;
- Demonstrated project management skills and ability to juggle multiple projects and priorities
- Comfortable presenting work, ability to stand up for your own ideas and flexibility to accept feedback
- Experience dealing with multiple business units including Sales, Events & Partnerships, Brand, PR, Legal (business affairs)
- Digital marketing communications development and implementation; including usability best practices, web and mobile standards, social media tools and email
- SEO and conversion optimization
- Understanding of online consumer behaviour
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Detailed, extremely accurate, analytical and well organized
- Strong knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Designation / Certification:
- Degree in Digital Media, Communications, Marketing, or relevant field is an asset
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive compensation, bonus, & benefits package
- A position with one of Canada’s top 100 employers
- Flexible hours & ability to work remotely monthly
- Development and progression plans with the opportunity to present and collaborate with executives regularly
- Experience partnering with key stakeholders at some of Canada’s biggest mobile device manufacturers
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Management
Job Location: Canada : Ontario : Toronto
Application Deadline: 06/19/2020
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Virgin Mobile, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at email@example.com.
Perfect your job application with VisualCV so you can get hired faster!