At Sinalite we are excited about the power of digital marketing. We feel it has a direct impact on the success of our organization and as such have committed significant resources to this division of our business and are proud of the direction we are taking in this regard.
We are looking for someone who is as passionate as we are about digital marketing. We want this person to seek out new areas of growth for our organization and challenge us to continually get better in this area. Our goal is to be the among the most recognizable brands in our line of business across North America. We hope to accomplish that through organic growth and are looking for someone to push the envelope in this regard. If you’re looking for a fast paced environment with challenges as well as opportunities for growth, then this is the role for you.
- Optimize both the volume of inbound organic traffic from search engines to our websites as well as the conversion rates
- Audit our current SEO initiatives by examining our: link-building, social media strategy, site speed optimization, content strategy, information architecture, and more
- Continually revitalize and optimize website content for stronger SEO ranking
- Support digital marketing initiatives; prioritization, scheduling, tracking, workflow management and presentation
- Work with the Digital Marketing Team to plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, Paid (PPC), email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Proactively identify and recommend future campaign and initiative improvements
- Actively be aware and understand the continual evolution of digital marketing tactics, channel metrics, industry best practices, and A/B testing
- Provide post-campaign analysis of digital channel marketing campaigns
- Identify trends and insights and optimize expenses and performance based on these insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Prepare reports for management detailing campaign performance within insights and recommendations for future considerations
- Bachelor’s degree or College diploma, preferably in Business, Marketing, Communications or a related field
- 3 years or more of digital marketing experience
- Experience in E-Commerce planning
- 2 years or more of SEO experience with a proven track record of improving overall site traffic
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience planning and executing Social Media campaigns (Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and LinkedIn)
- Familiarity with SEO tools (e.g. Google Analytics, SEOMOZ tools, Advanced Web Ranking)
- Must be well organized and able to manage multiple complex projects simultaneously with overlapping timelines and deadlines
- Self Motivated, self starter, goal oriented and high enthusiasm
Employer Paid Benefits including but not limited to: Health. Dental, Life, and Vision.
Sina Lite is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, sexual orientation, family status, ethnic origin, colour, sex, age, marital status and/or disability. We are committed to treating all persons with dignity, independence, integration and respect.Alternative formats of this position are available upon request.