SAE is a growing business with an exciting future. The SAE team is expanding and as we add to our product and service offerings across North America, we are in need of a creative and hands-on Digital Marketing Specialist. SAE manufactures a number of innovative environmentally friendly, long life products tailored specifically to corrosion and electrical grounding challenges. For more information, check out www.saeinc.com
If you are a Marketing Specialist looking for an opportunity to contribute to the growth and success of an incredible company, then do not hesitate and apply now!
Reporting directly to the SAE management team, the Digital Marketing Specialist is responsible for managing the SAE brand in all content marketing, creating and enhancing customer experiences on-line, championing awareness for the SAE brand and products, and supporting the sales team with CRM management.
- Develops the SAE marketing presence consistent with our brand
- Plans, develops, and executes the go-to-market plan aligned with the SAE brand and business strategy
- Sets best practices for user and customer experiences in all media formats
- Creates and manages content for all SAE social media accounts. Identifies potential customers through social media using Google AdWords, Facebook, LinkedIn and other digital advertising channels
- Leads content management and website development including SEO and SEM
- Writes and reviews blog articles, white papers, email campaigns and other content for marketing initiatives
- Works closely with management and sales teams to identify CRM needs. Creates and manages CRM communication and implementation for new product launches as well as ongoing sales management
- Regularly reviews and updates printed marketing materials. Establishes relationships with various vendors
- Coordinates all aspects of external events such as trade shows
- Tracks key metrics and creates reports to measure effectiveness/ROI of marketing initiatives and provides insight into actionable opportunities, continuous improvement, and overall customer experience
- Minimum 2-3 years digital marketing experience
- Post-secondary diploma or degree in marketing, advertising, communications or media, with a focus on digital media is preferred
- Certification in Google AdWords or similar is desirable
- Subject matter expert in all aspects of digital marketing including website content optimization, keyword search, SEM/SEO analytics, CRM/email, online advertising/promotions, content marketing, etc.
- Exceptional communicator (written and verbal) and emotionally intelligent!
- Ability to work in a dynamic and professional team environment. Previous experience in a manufacturing or engineering field is desirable
- Strong project management, analytical, and organizational skills
We thank you for your interest in our position! We are committed to providing equal opportunities for persons with disabilities. Accommodations are available at all stages of the recruitment process, at the candidate’s request.