Digital Marketing Manager needed for a FT position at ILSC Education Group
This position reports to and takes directions from the VP - Sales and Marketing, and operates in a dynamic and exciting environment, directly managing a team of digital marketers and working closely with the Communications Design team and the Web Development team to serve the company’s evolving digital marketing needs. The position is based in the marketing HQ office in Vancouver.
The ideal candidate will have experience in the following areas:
- Strong communication skills in a digital context
- Team building skills
- The ability to adapt to business needs
- The ability to empower marketers to leverage digital/social media through a collaborative, consultative approach
- Web project management, with a focus on user experience and interface design
The ideal candidate will be mature and task-oriented. Strong organizational, analytical and writing skills are a must. He/she must think creatively and critically, be detail-oriented, and thrive under pressure. He/she should have good communications skills and perform well in a team environment.
This position is responsible for:
- Setting digital strategy to enhance ILSC’s brand, and to expand ILSC’s presence and client engagement on digital platforms including but not limited to websites, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Blog & LinkedIn
- Continually integrating digital and traditional marketing campaigns, including setting campaign objectives and specific ways to measure success
- Planning and executing market specific digital initiatives in collaboration with the team, and outlining approaches to reach new markets via online initiatives
Digital Project Management
- Establishing/enhancing web objectives in consultation with company stakeholders
- Planning and overseeing digital projects, which includes defining project scopes, managing project life-cycle deliverables and resource availability, monitoring project progress, tracking action items, conducting design and implementation reviews, and evaluating overall project success.
Digital Education and Consultation
Overall, the successful candidate acts as the champion for digital marketing in the organization and a partner to any part of the organization looking to learn or leverage digital marketing strategies and tactics.
HR Management of digital marketers
Ad hoc duties
Essential Skills and Attributes:
- Strong knowledge and experience in digital marketing, specifically, social media marketing, SEO, landing page optimization, A/B testing, online competitor research and areas of web development such as usability testing
- Ability to set clear goals and create roadmaps to achieve them
- Demonstrated ability to handle a demanding workload, manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines
- Highly energetic, self-motivated, self-aware, innovative and a team player
- Experience motivating and managing people
- Familiarity with the Education industry
- Ability to work with people from diverse backgrounds
About ILSC Education Group
ILSC Education Group is an award-winning global educator dedicated to delivering quality education programs, using a dynamic approach that responds to student interests, as well as to new developments in technology and thinking. Our diverse educational programs are offered through our Language Schools, Colleges, Teacher Training, Corporate Training, and Continuing Education divisions. Our programs are offered through 8 worldwide locations, including campuses in Vancouver, Toronto, Montréal,New Delhi, San Francisco, New York, Brisbane and Sydney.
ILSC Education Group teaches over 17,000 students annually, and our diverse student population includes students from over 90 countries. ILSC has established a strong reputation in Canada, the USA, India and Australia, and is recognized for its dynamic, student-centred approach to education as well as its unique and innovative program offerings. Please visit www.ilsc.com for more information.