The Digital Marketing Manager is responsible for the successful management of digital strategy for Resonance’s clients. The role requires an innovator, a trendsetter, a progressive thinker who can connect digital, social media, and SEO components for our growing roster of clients in Canada, U.S. and Italy.
This person plans and executes these initiatives including search, email marketing, social and online advertising campaigns, as well as collaborating with the interactive design team on website development to insure SEO optimization. The Digital Marketing Manager will also make recommendations regarding emerging digital and new technologies, and identify strategic partners when needed.
Specific Job Duties:
- Provides extensive knowledge of, and preferably, hands-on experience with as wide an array as possible of digital/social media communication methods.
- Balances technical skills with marketing agency experience and a general enthusiasm for relationship marketing, advertising, branding and communications.
- Integrates and combines best practices from direct marketing, promotional marketing and CRM via a digital lens, and taps into specialists in those disciplines to provide sound strategic planning for highly-effective, fully-integrated online / offline campaigns.
- Develops Measurement Strategy/Analytics for reporting on all online/social campaigns.
- Develop strong rapport and manage relationships with affiliate marketing partners.
- Work with creative resources on the design of banners and landing page creative that drives conversion
- Manage end-to-end online campaigns and see new areas of opportunity through keyword analysis, campaign strategy (taxonomy), ad creative, bid management, CPC/CPA optimization and landing page testing.
- Creates, analyzes, and tracks paid-search marketing campaigns. Formulates bidding and keyword strategies with major search engines such as Google & Yahoo. Monitors, tests, and adjusts campaigns to raise customer click-through and conversion rates.
- Monitor the media marketplace to stay abreast of trends, identify opportunities and emerging issues, and understand new technologies and consumer reaction.
- Looks continually for new digital work opportunities with both existing and prospective clients.
- Understands industry/market best practices and strives to incorporate them seamlessly in day-to-day agency processes
- Finds opportunities to keep the rest of the agency current on the latest digital marketing trends and supports agency marketing efforts in this area.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 3+ years of experience in online marketing
- Bachelors Degree in a related field
- Google Certification a plus.
- Expertise in Search Engine Marketing (Google, Yahoo/Bing) and online marketing conversion metrics (CPM, CTR, CPC, CPL, CPA, ROI, ROAS, etc.)
- Excellent data analysis skills and experience with 3rd party bid optimization tools
- Detail oriented, analytical, good written and oral communications skills