Reporting to the Senior Manager, National Marketing & Communications, the Digital Marketing Manager is responsible for the strategy, planning and end to end execution of all digital marketing for Grant Thornton LLP. You have a passion for using digital media to drive awareness which converts into engagement, delivers customer experience and increases brand equity.
Are you ready to show your purple?
Living your purple means being in an environment that supports your career growth, where your clients value your contribution and where you have the opportunity to stay connected to your community. It also means bringing your positive energy to a dynamic and collaborative team. Are you ready to join us?
As a Digital Marketing Manager your responsibilities include:
- Collaborate with senior leadership to develop and execute digital strategy and content of Grant Thornton LLP website and any microsites.
- Manage email campaign execution including design, deliverability testing, optimization and analysis (including compliance with Canadian Anti-Spam Legislation) to deliver and nurture quality leads
- Work closely with the Management Team to align web content with brand standards.
- Assist with customer segmentation initiatives and develop campaigns for multiple target audiences, constantly improving open rates and engagement actions
- Create, maintain, and update firm’s marketing and collateral materials, including bios, publications, website, content strategy, social media, and other written and electronic marketing materials on an ongoing basis.
- Liaise with external vendors and internal departments to achieve targets
- Manage the planning, coordination and execution of campaigns to support PPC advertising
- Develop and review SEO strategies
- Create and execute social media strategy
- Fluent in marketing automation, CRM applications, and tools such as Google Analytics
The skills and attributes required for this position include:
• Degree or diploma in Digital Marketing or equivalent work experience
• 5+ years of experience in successfully delivering digital marketing programs
• Proven interpersonal and relationship management skills with a strong ability to manage, influence and leverage a multitude of stakeholders
• Highly organized, self-motivated, adept at managing change and priorities with an ability to work under tight deadlines
• Strong communication and presentation skills (verbal and written)
• Professional Services industry experience an asset, but not required
• Experience with
o Content Management Systems (WordPress, Episerver, etc)
o Web Analytics
o SEO/SEM strategy
o Email marketing/CASL Compliance
o Marketing Automation/CRM applications
o Graphic design software (Adobe Suite)
o Digital production with internal, freelance or agency production teams
o Marketing budgets and forecasting
o Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio
o HTML/CSS (nice to have)