The Digital Marketing Manager works cross functionally with the product development & commercialization teams to launch ideas created inside the innovation lab to market through the use of leading edge digital platforms.
In particular the digital marketing lead will work to define & create the product messaging, branding, and value proposition(s) for Info-Tech’s newest product offerings. Our disruptive products provide high value tools & experiences for our current and future clients – we operate in a highly complex environment with multiple sales channels creating an opportunity for an extremely smart, data-oriented product leader.
This high impact role will provide an exceptional experience for an extremely talented candidates.
- Successful candidates should be confident & excited about the opportunity to re-design how traditional IT consulting firms approach IT consulting. Candidates must share the belief that through technology & process design it is possible to engineer a better more efficient process that consistently generates a better outcome then traditional IT consulting.
- The opportunity is to work with an experienced team to who are creating new products and bring them to market through highly valuable digital campaigns. The candidate will benefit & learn from an establish set of principles and process.
- This experience will be both extremely challenging & rewarding
- This experience will demand a great deal of both talent & effort from all team members
- Candidates should be excited about working collaboratively with the innovation team for long dedicated sessions (50+ hours week) to define new and disruptive marketing campaigns & value propositions.
- Candidates should expect clear & direct feedback & a compensation level that reflects their contribution.
- You should like a work hard, play hard meritocracy that has a relaxed informal feel
We are looking for a Digital Marketing lead to drive and create the go to market elements across our multiple sales channels. The lead will focus on creating core marketing elements that can be scaled across our multiple stakeholders, clients, and future clients. The Digital Marketing Lead will be accountable for:
- Understanding new products & value drivers as the innovation team designs, builds, and tests with the market.
- Defining the key value drivers for each product in a detailed & thorough got to market plan
- Build and maintain CRM programs to promote products across our sales channels
- Designing and optimize email layout, building content/theme calendar by segment, building segmented email campaign, pulling lists, testing, deployment of emails and analytics.
- Driving demand for new products as the come to market
- Analyzing historical programs to determine data driven improvements
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum penetration for new products.
- Do whatever it takes to get the job done
The Marking lead will work drive and measure the key marketing metrics across:
- Number of Completed DDR’s
- Number of Leads generated
- Sales Dollars of sold DDR’s
- Sales Dollars of Memberships sold
The Marketing lead will also understand and support the formal innovation framework which breaks across four major phases.
- Understanding the targeted space
- Understanding existing solutions
- Build the target Member board & begin member discovery
- Capture key insights
- Build a detailed map of the pain, process, & deliverables
- Understand pain points & key segments
- Establish the effort to impact ratio
- Define key data collection elements
- Define key deliverables & impact/value
- Design key commercial tests
- Build data collection process
- Design key decision making reports
- Design key deliverables and outputs
- Design supporting process for members & prospects
- Design commercial plan
- Design Member Alpha/Beta tests
Manage Market Feedback
- Manage initial market feedback & re-design
- Manage initial role out
- Manage the hand off to the commercial team
- Hand off product Ownership
Operate by the Info-Tech Research Mission Statements:
- To build practical research that drives measurable results
- To focus on unique insight
- To create consulting quality deliverables that get used not read
- To build experiences that are indispensable to our members
- To attract and develop world class analysts
- To improve and optimize processes as the path to excellence
- To continually invest in expanding the research value proposition
Knowledge & Experience
- A strong record of academic achievement: B.A. or B.S. minimum, M.B.A. or M.S. preferred. Dean’ list performance being the minimal standard.
- Minimum 2+ years’ experience working as a consultant or a manager role in an IT capacity.
- A solid understanding of the IT industry and the role of the CIO, APPS, INFRA (including Leadership, IT Operations Management, strategy and trends, use of metrics).
- Online marketing automation experience– preferably with Marketo.
- CRM experience – preferably with Salesforce.com
- B2B marketing experience preferred
- Proven analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Demonstrated high-level copy writing skills (print, email, web)
- Background in IT is an asset.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Excellent listening and interpersonal skills
- Highly self-motivated and directed
- Demonstrated skills to handle many assignments simultaneously where tasks will involve ongoing repetition.
- Business requirements development and project management experience a strong asset
- Occasional to frequent evening and weekend work to meet deadlines
- Strong commercial outlook and client service ethic; willingness to work outside the strict job description parameters and creatively provide the highest level of service.
- Exceptional ability in scripted and off-the-cuff speaking/presenting to engage audiences of 1 to 500.
- Exceptional ability to immediately establish one's credibility with senior executives.
- Strong relationship-building, listening, and interpersonal skills including experience working with senior managers and/or CXO level executives.
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills to assess prospect/client needs and provide actionable, outcome-based business/technical advice along with access to appropriate Info-Tech services to support achievement of business results.
- Strong ability to lead and manage ambiguous situations.
- Superior interpersonal skills with an ability to work both independently and within a team.
- Excellent organization and prioritization skills.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver results under pressure and adapt to changing business requirements .
- Demonstrated strategic business and financial management knowledge for planning, profitability and growth
- In-depth knowledge of the technology research industry in the global marketplace and understanding of rapidly changing environmental trends, market opportunities, and competitive threats.
- Strong leadership and influence skills with ability to effectively lead new initiatives across the organization and the ability to coach and motivate individuals to success.
- Excellent communication and project management skill.
- Consistent track record of results achievement as both an individual contributor and manage.
- Strategically and systematically evaluates emerging and longer term opportunities and threats to meeting customer needs
- Deep intellectual curiosity about the effect of technology on the business landscape & passion for learning
- Superior listening, critical thinking, and writing skills, as well as memorable presentation skills.
- The ability to travel up to 30% of the time, primarily in North America.