Come work for a company that loves you. At Virgin Mobile, we don’t have “customers”, we have Members. And Members get access to exclusive music events, VIP treatment, and killer music, entertainment, fashion and travel deals from the world’s must-have brands. From our Members to everyone that works here, we’re part of something special. Virgin Mobile has attracted more than 18 million Members worldwide. If you think you’ve got what it takes to join us and make Virgin Mobile even more awesome, then read on, my friend, and let’s spread the awesomeness around. Get personal with Virgin Mobile Canada on Facebook and Twitter.
Are you a pop culture junkie, who loves fashion, music, entertainment and urban lifestyle? Do you have a passion for creating irresistible online user experiences? Can you come on board and hit the ground running?
Then it's time to join Virgin Mobile as our Digital Marketer guy/gal. We'll love you more than your current job.
You'll be responsible for crafting unique online user experiences to deliver our Member Benefits and Events digital campaigns, analyzing results and making recommendations to improve online conversion on vm.ca/benefits. This role will also be key in providing online expertise to the organization, and support integrated campaigns through digital channels.
- Successful planning, management and delivery of digital Membership campaigns
- Collaborating with digital development team to create seamless/optimize customer journey
- Finding ways to further enhance Search Engine Optimization (SEO) on digital properties
- Project manage various creative, technical and internal clients
- Measure the performance and optimize digital Membership campaigns, offers, content, and site functionality to maximize online redemption
- Develop and manage A/B testing on campaigns leveraging analytics to identify high-impact opportunities for campaign improvement
- Provide online expertise to cross-functional teams
- Stay current on new online technologies, channels, trends and identify opportunities
- 5 - 7 years experience in digital marketing and delivery
- Strong understanding of user experience design and online consumer behaviour
- Strong knowledge of web development, information design, digital marketing communications development and implementation; including mobile and email
- Demonstrated strong project management skills and ability to juggle multiple projects and priorities
- Strong knowledge and understanding of the digital and mobile space
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of SEM/SEO and conversion optimization
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Detailed, extremely accurate, analytical and well organized
- Proactive and innovative mentality.
Position Type: Management
Position Level: CP3
Job Location: Canada : Ontario : Toronto
Application Deadline: 03/12/2014
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
Virgin Mobile has a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunity employer.
Created: Canada, Ontario, Toronto