SoCast Digital Marketing Manager – Job Description
Welcome to SoCast. We provide radio broadcasters with an easy way to transform their business into the digital age by providing a user-friendly, integrated suite of software products, best-in-class coaching support and innovative approaches to help our clients drive revenue growth.
If you live and breathe digital marketing, we want to talk to you. We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels. As our Digital Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for the execution and management of all things digital marketing at SoCast.
- Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email and social media campaigns.
- Create content (copywriting) and coordinate artwork development with internal Graphic Designer.
- Manage and maintain corporate website; updating copy and content as required.
- Oversee social media marketing to drive brand awareness and promote SoCast as thought leaders.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns versus ROI and KPI goals and provide insights to improve communication effectiveness.
- Collaborate with members of sales team to support SoCast’s marketing communications initiatives.
- Manage Hubspot marketing automation and contact database to distribute content through multiple channels.
Desired Skills and Abilities
- Post secondary degree in marketing, communications, or equivalent job experience.
- 5+ years of B2B digital marketing experience.
- Proficiency in project management including ability to manage and prioritize competing assignments.
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written).
- Proven ability to create compelling branded content.
- Solid understanding of the online environment, social media tools, and new technology.
- Self-directed and able to do work with minimal supervision.
- Highly flexible and adaptable.
- Proficiency with marketing automation platforms (e.g. Hubspot; Eloqua, etc.) and WordPress.
- Competitive base salary
- Performance-based bonus program
- Comprehensive subsidized benefits package
- High-growth, entrepreneurial work environment