Epicure’s Digital Marketing Manager will collaborate with stakeholders to create a best in class digital marketing strategy while collaborating with a creative and skilled team to implement an engaging and consistent user experience at all points. The Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for developing, implementing, tracking and optimizing our digital marketing campaigns across relevant channels. This role will also measure key marketing programs, will be key in building strategic plans, improving process and procedures during high periods of high growth, increasing online sales and database growth and meeting KPIs.
Ideally you will have a passion for innovation, collaboration, campaign management, website management and email marketing strategies. We want you to make an impact with us!
At Epicure, we are a community that unites and inspires each other to rally around clean eating. Epicure is dedicated to sharing delicious meal solutions that use only real, whole ingredients you can trust, while never ever compromising on taste. We educate and inspire our community with a three-course solution—for ourselves, our children, and our planet. Our mission is to take back our health and change the course of our next generation's health and relationship with food.
Since being founded in 1997, Epicure has seen continued success and growth in Canada through our 20 years, to become a market leader in the Direct Sales industry. This is a fantastic opportunity to join our team and be a part of taking our growth to the next level by helping us to expand our market reach.
As Digital Marketing Manager, you will:
- Monitor how content performs and recommend ongoing optimization opportunities to increase delight and brand impact on all Epicure digital properties.
- Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns to drive traffic to Epicure’s website
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies to boost conversion with the specific needs of our target audience in mind
- Plan, test, execute, and measure digital marketing campaigns
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages to boost conversion and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Manage video strategy to leverage this important platform to help drive engagement and influence sales
- Evaluate emerging technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing
- Additional tasks as required.
What we have:
- A mission-driven company, with a passion for changing the lives of our consultants and customers
- A well-developed and widely recognized brand, and the desire to take it to the next level to deliver our vision of expanding into new markets
- Fast-paced, growing company on Vancouver Island
- A team of capable and passionate marketing and creative professionals for you to collaborate with
- A beautiful and serene office environment, located in North Saanich, British Columbia
- Competitive salary and benefits package
What you have:
- You’re savvy in social media, with an understanding of metrics and data that sit behind it.
- Ability to quickly to pick up tone, language and voice of a brand and product and consistently apply across variety of busy social media pages.
- Comfort working in a fast-paced and growing organization while also driving toward clarity and solutions.
- Ability to collaborate and effectively communicate with a wide variety of personalities and cultures.
- A passion for living an epic life, health, wellness and clean eating would be a definite asset.
- 3-5 years’ proven experience as a leader in digital marketing.
- Related education and post-secondary degree
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimising landing pages and email funnels to guide conversion and boost sales
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
- Experience in setting up and optimising Google Adwords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with the inherent ability to lead, inspire, coach and mentor.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills, and demonstrated creativity with respect to idea generation and solution implementation.