Igloo is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to develop, measure, and optimize our digital marketing campaigns. You should be passionate about data-based decision making, not afraid to get your hands dirty, and excited about making big things happen at a rapidly growing company.
You will be responsible for driving traffic to our website from a variety of advertising and digital programs, ensuring that the journey to lead capture is optimized once visitors arrive. You’ll work with creative teams and agencies and be responsible for building and writing content when required.
The successful candidate will be experienced in digital marketing– you have experience, owning a program budget, accountability for measurable objectives, and a deep familiarity with Google Analytics and Google Ad Words.
The Digital Marketing Manager will work as part of an integrated Demand Generation team, alongside Marketing Enablement (creative development) and Corporate Communications (PR, social media) within the Igloo Marketing umbrella.
- Define Digital Program Objectives: work with the Director, Demand Generation to define business outcomes– including measurable objectives and quarterly/annual targets
- Campaign Creation: build integrated campaigns that span search, display, re-targeting, video, social, and additional awareness tactics
- Analytics: manage our global Search Engine Marketing program including keyword optimization, measurement of ROI, and goal tracking with Google Analytics
- Reporting: define and report on key performance indicators for the Igloo web site
- Optimizing: enhance Igloo’s web lead capture points
- Innovate: proactively identify new opportunities and strategic directions for Igloo’s digital approach
- Relationship Management: manage relationships with agencies, partners, and other internal/external groups
- Ownership: own the digital marketing budget, and maximize return on investment. Ability to identify trends and make appropriate changes that impact positive change quarter after quarter=
Knowledge, skills and abilities
- Degree in business, marketing, or communications
- 5+ years of experience in digital marketing within B2B environment
- Experience within a high growth SaaS company
- Proficient in Google Analytics and Google Ad Words.
- You have past experience owning and managing a digital marketing budget and maximizing value
- Experience with Salesforce and Marketing Automation (bonus points for Eloqua familiarity)
- Experience with content management systems and managing web content for company websites
- Proven ability to build programs to measure and optimize ROI from digital programs
- Ability to design and execute campaigns from start to finish, including measurable objectives
- Comfortable working independently given high level business objectives
- Thrives in a fast-paced, high pressure environment
- Proven ability to collaborate effectively with a wide variety of internal and external stakeholders and vendors
- Excellence in project management, including succinct communication with stakeholders and supervisors
Igloo welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.