Johnson & Johnson Inc. is a member of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. In Canada, Johnson & Johnson Inc. markets innovative consumer products focusing on skin and hair care, baby care, wound care, oral health and women's health as well as a broad range of well-known and trusted over-the-counter products through our McNeil Consumer Healthcare division.
At Johnson & Johnson Inc. our purpose is to "Bring Science to the Art of Healthy Living" by providing Canadians with some of the world's most widely used and trusted brands including; JOHNSON'S ® Baby, NEUTROGENA®, AVEENO® LISTERINE®, BAND-AID® Brand Adhesive Bandages, TYLENOL®, REACTINE® , BENYLIN® , NICORETTE®, NICODERM® and many more. Based in Markham, Ontario, Johnson & Johnson Inc. employs approximately 400 people and is supported by two manufacturing sites and two R&D facilities located in Guelph, Ontario and Montreal, Quebec.
The Digital Marketing Manager, E-Commerce role is a key influential member of the Canadian Digital Centre of Excellence Team (DCoE) that will lead the creation and strategy of the online, e-Commerce business across a variety of channels including pure play, omni-channel and emerging models. This individual will be responsible for establishing the vision, strategies and tactics to deliver the 2016 business plan across the Johnson & Johnson group of consumer products and take a hands-on role in managing its implementation nationally.
This role calls for an individual with strong communication skills, analytical skills and creative thinking ability and a strong passion for all things digital.
Responsibilities will include:
- Leverage brand strategies and consumer insight to deliver critical, short term foundational work that will ultimately lead to long-term success
- Work closely with Sales, Legal, IT, Supply Chain, and Marketing to deliver 2016 business plans through leading and owning account relationships across pure play customers
- Advise and guide strategic development of omni-channel strategy and execution with current sales force
- Lead strategic connection of digital customer and consumer plans
- Lead strategic assessment of future e-commerce partners, emerging capabilities and opportunities for incremental growth and bring recommendations to the organization for alignment
- Collaborate and influence teams such as customer development, shopper marketing, brand marketing, medical, regulatory and legal to coordinate the digital marketing activities in support of strategic and operational e-commerce and customer digital plans
- Work with colleagues across the business to develop and drive leading edge e-commerce marketing, category and sales initiatives
- Ownership of core digital retail initiatives: Digital Asset Management and Product Catalogue solutions.
- Continuously improve the Digital IQ of Marketing and Sales teams through on-going development initiatives and sharing of best practices
- Develop and maintain effective external relationships with key opinion leaders, agencies, customers and suppliers as appropriate
- Ensure that all business practices are business and country compliant and in line with our Credo and quality and regulatory standards
- Lead the development of a Digital Sales Analyst to continue to build e-commerce expertise within the organization
- Significant experience working in digital marketing field including a track record of developing innovative digital marketing programs
- Excellent understanding of digital channels (search, mobile, social media, web, email)
- The following qualifications would be an asset to this role:
- Experience in CPG an asset
- Experience analyzing data via Adobe Analytics
- Experience managing website launch/content update projects
- Knowledge of website requirements pertaining to the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA)
- Passion for understanding consumer mindset, and keeping up with media and technology trends
- Exceptional customer insight skills and ability to translate insights into business results
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree, MBA preferred
- Proven written, communication/presentation and influence skills
- Strong project management skills
- Proven ability to collaborate successfully and build relationships across all franchises, and with suppliers and agencies
- Results and performance driven; strong strategic thinking and high intellectual curiosity
Diversity and inclusion are central elements of the shared culture across the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. Attracting, developing and retaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities is essential to our success. We are committed to providing a respectful, inclusive and accessible work environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their potential.