Supports all digital marketing for customer relationship marketing program and related loyalty program for Canada. This position supports Canada and will be based out of Canada.
- Education: Bachelors / 4 year Degree
- Experience: 3-5 years of Form Text CRM, Loyalty Marketing, Ecommerce Marketing and Traditional Marketing.
- Proven ability to build business through loyalty insights and strategies, to develop Ecommerce growth through superior marketing tactics and manage agency partners.
- Strong marketing communication skills and ability to manage agency partners to deliver clear communication.
- Ability to project manage for excellent execution and flexibility to shift as changing priorities require.
- Ability to influence across functional areas that do not directly report to him/her.
- Strength in analysis and insights to build loyalty and Ecommerce business.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Lead the CRM (customer relationship management)/Guest acquisition development for Canada, aligned with the US Marketing and DGE team and be responsible for the marketing messages for the developing loyalty platform and serves as project lead with agency partners and US project team as it relates to Canada.
- Develops the app marketing plan for 7-Eleven Rewards in Canada.
- Supports the CDN marketing and merchandising teams managing the digital and social marketing channels through the monthly sales planning process and provides guests insights from digital reporting and integration with 7-Eleven partners to help evolve the program over time and to achieve business goals.
- Lead the Ecommerce sales and marketing program, develop, monitor and adjust the marketing plan to meet sales and user growth objectives.
- Direct the agencies to support marketing and development needs, within budget.
- Lead the analytics reporting and insights to educate the Marketing and Merchandising team.
- Identify and recommend new business and marketing opportunities.