Clio is one of the fastest-growing technology startups in Canada consistently included in Deloitte’s Technology Fast 50 ranking and has been named in the as Canada’s 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures of 2016 by Waterstone Human Capital. We are a cloud-based practice management solution for lawyers that makes their lives simpler and helps them build a better practice.
Our Marketing Team is expanding quickly and we are seeking a Digital Marketing Manager to provide support, creativity and energy to the paid lead generation efforts of Clio. This is a multifaceted role that will draw upon both your creative and analytical brain. One day you will use your creative side to develop interactive banner units, while another day you may be recording and analyzing campaign results to determine ROI.
You must be a strong communicator who enjoys fostering and building relationships. Having the ability to recognize strong design and messaging will be an advantage.
- Develop headlines, copy and creative assets for paid social media campaigns
- Develop, grow and foster relationships with key partners and stakeholders
- Reach out to partners to offer content, creative assets and marketing support
- Draft creative briefs, and effectively communicate creative ideas and campaign strategies
- Work with the design and communications team to develop and update our bank of creative assets: banners, videos, advertorials
- Record campaign results to determine ROI, while maintaining a record of digital assets and agreements
- Launching, testing, and executing on new media channels
- Optimizing existing campaigns and marketing channels for increased conversions
- Scaling up marketing infrastructure for high frequency campaign launches
You should have:
- 2 to 4 years experience in Digital Marketing
- 1 to 3 years experience in Google Adwords preferred
- A degree or diploma in communications, business, marketing, public relations or a related field preferred
- Experience with social media marketing or management
- Proven ability to communicate in written and verbal form
- Detail-oriented and hyper-organized
- Obsessed with data and able to make formulated decisions
- A quick learner with a growth mindset- digital marketing evolves quickly so a thirst for knowledge and a willingness to experiment is key
- Other areas of digital marketing would be an asset: A/B Testing, Google Adwords, Bing, SEO, Content Strategy
- Great team skills -- lone wolves aren't a great fit for our small but talented group
We offer a great compensation package, 3 weeks vacation, a fun work environment, a killer benefits plan, and an opportunity to be part of a great growth story with unlimited potential.
We value excellence, transparency, initiative and offer a work culture and environment that people rave about! Career movement, advancement, and growth opportunities are around every corner. If you want to accelerate yourself and maybe even try things you never dreamed of, Clio is the place for you!
Diversity and Inclusion
We believe that ensuring diversity and inclusion will produce a better place to work and a better product. We encourage all candidates to apply.
You must be eligible to work in Canada.