Our Grads Are Our Difference!
Stenberg College is an industry leader with an excellent reputation amongst health care and human service professionals. We take pride in everything we do and truly care about the success of our students.
We have an immediate opening for a full-time Digital Marketing & Events Assistant! This individual will support various initiatives within our Marketing department.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Act as webmaster to implement updates on the company website
- Focus primarily on analytics - on-page and off-page SEO and CRO in addition to other digital marketing strategies
- Build systems and protocols internally that ensure all content is optimized across all platforms and user experiences (websites, mobile, social, video, blogs, etc.)
- Analyze digital marketing strategies against the digital marketing funnel to proactively provide recommendations and suggestions
- Create and manage regular reporting on digital marketing KPIs against goals
- Coordinates, manages, and/or assists with all special event marketing such as graduation ceremonies, conferences, campus life events, info sessions, and career fairs
- Assist with the preparation of marketing reports and presentations
- Researches and analyzes marketing-related data internally and externally
- Manages and assists marketing projects by negotiating and liaising with suppliers to secure vendors and/or products
- Proven 1-2+ years’ experience as Digital Marketing Specialist or in a similar role
- Experience in WordPress, HTML, CSS, Microsoft Office and Adobe CS
- Comprehension of lead and demand generation strategies and tactics
- Exceptional communication skills (both verbal and written) with a thorough understanding of marketing elements, market research methods, marketing automation software and other web development tools
- Flexible schedule (evening and weekends) when needed
- Valid Class 5 driver’s license with access to a vehicle