LifeSpeak is a rapidly growing company whose digital platform helps organizations promote wellness and keep their employees engaged. Our platform has more than 7 million users, with top clients across many diverse industries.
Our company is in an exciting time of growth; we’re entering new markets, launching new products, and growing our community of clients and users. To help us continue our success, we are looking to expand our team with a full time Marketing & Engagement Lead who will increase our brand awareness with prospects, as well as usage among clients.
You will work out of our historic office in downtown Toronto focusing on:
- Planning and measuring (using analytics and data science) marketing campaigns that enhance our corporate reputation and thought leadership recognition.
- Develop marketing and engagement strategies that expand our audience reach and stickiness.
- Design creative with our Design team using print, digital, video and audio mediums.
- Manage our social media accounts and execute social marketing campaigns through creative design, digital/print media buying, social media broadcasts, experiential and direct channels SEO, SEM, and integrated campaigns.
Qualifications we are looking for.
- You are either a recent graduate looking for a company to unleash your desire to show the world what you can do; or you are looking to make a major impact someplace after your first few years of work. Degree or Diploma in Commerce, Marketing, Design, Public Relations or another relevant post-secondary program.
- A passionate marketing professional that leverages data and research to form campaign strategies and integrate past learnings into execution. You can craft and present marketing strategy.
- A strong writer that understands how to use our brand voice to foster authentic discussions and conversations with our target markets and community of users.
- Understanding of B2B advocacy marketing and/or influencer outreach as well as social media management for B2B brands across platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn Google+ and Medium.
- You love social media and managing relationship through digital channels by listening, posting and responding to stakeholders that include our potential prospects, clients, users, influencers and fans.
- You understand that the ultimate purpose of marketing is to increase revenue. As such, you know how to build lead generation funnels and drive conversion using SEO, blogs, paid advertising, landing pages, A/B testing and traffic analysis.
- You can geek out with data and use relevant publishing & analytics platforms like Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Hootsuite, Sprinklr, Facebook Adverts, Twitter Insights, Adobe Analytics, etc.
- You have close to expert ability in Adobe Creative Cloud, Microsoft Office and Google Docs.
It would be a bonus if you:
- Have courses, formal education or training in PR and reputation management.
- Copywriting would be considered an asset.
- Maintain an active presence online and frequently publish content.
- Fluency in French.
- Benefits Coverage
- 4 Weeks of Vacation