Digital Marketing Data Coordinator full-time
Interested in developing or advancing your career in the automotive industry with one of the Best Employers and Best Managed Companies in Canada? As OpenRoad continues to grow, we are looking for highly motivated, enthusiastic team players that share the same vision and desire for success as OpenRoad. We are looking for you to join us, to grow with us, and to excel with us!
OpenRoad Auto Group is a one of the largest, and fastest growing automotive retail groups in Canada with 18 brands and 22 locations. We are committed to becoming Canada’s recognized automotive leader in customer service. Our continuous growth and expansion is fueled by our talented and motivated professionals that we see as our most valuable assets.
OpenRoad Auto Group is currently seeking a full-time Digital Marketing Data Coordinator to join us at our OpenRoad Head Office in Richmond
A Career at OpenRoad Means You’ll Enjoy:
- Competitive Compensation Package & Group Health Benefits
- Training & Development Support
- Vehicle Purchase & Service Incentives
- Opportunities for Career Advancement
- Employee recognition & rewards
- Fun & Supportive Culture
- Create, edit and maintain content and promotional online content on all OpenRoad owned website.
- Data processing of custom data to the website.
- Liaison with internal and 3rd party teams to rectify data issues.
- Work with developers to generate feeds for use by internal and external marketing projects.
- Seek out efficiencies in digital processes to create a better internal and end user experience.
- Communicate website updates with internal stakeholders.
- Manager marketing platform tools including phone tracking, lead routing live chat, and more.
- Manage monthly programs and incentives for the Marketing Team
- Work and assists Assistant Business Technology manager on Quality Assurance for vehicle inventory web platform
- Work collaboratively with department colleagues as needed
- Provide additional marketing services support as required for various marketing projects and other day-to-day department tasks as needed.
What it takes to be part of our dynamic team:
- Post-secondary education within digital marketing or development
- Strong analytical and data processing skills
- Must have an active interest in the automotive industry and some of the brands OpenRoad represents
- Excellent time management and organizational skills – set priorities and meet deadlines
- Flexibility and ability to handle multiple duties and projects simultaneously
- Experience in the auto industry is not required but an asset