After starting with one shop in the early 1980s, FCL has enjoyed remarkable growth to become a $15 billion business consisting of more than 30 brands. As one of the world’s largest travel agency groups, it has company-owned operations in 11 countries and a corporate travel management network that spans more than 75 countries. It employs more than 16,000 people globally and has a total of 2500 stores.
Our rapidly expanding network now extends throughout Australia, New Zealand, the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, South Africa, Hong Kong, India, China, Singapore and the United Arab Emirates, providing travelers with a complete service.
Flight Centre Canada, has been ranked one of Canada's 50 'Best Employers to Work For' in MacLeans magazine, for the last thirteen consecutive years (including the number one position in 2002). For four of the last eight years, the organization has been in the top four!
Flight Centre is seeking a Digital Marketing Coordinator to work in their head office in downtown Vancouver.
In this dynamic role, you will be responsible for helping to lead and execute online initiatives supporting Flight Centre Retail, Cruiseabout and H4H leisure brands. More specifically, you will:
- Oversee the testing and optimization for all leisure brands and tests drive results to deliver increased web bookings, online enquiry and improved online metrics
- Manage relationships with the Digital Agency to ensure SEM and Digital campaigns deliver strong ROI and enquiries for our retail staff
- Analyze and recommend all Flight Centre, Cruiseabout and H4H campaigns and promotions and optimize these campaigns to help drive incremental enquiries
- Support the execution of the segmentation of online and offline databases
- Provide strategic direction to artwork teams to ensure all digital marketing collateral is optimized to drive the best results
- Work with Online Business Leaders to execute the strategic vision for FlightCentre.ca and other leisure web properties.
In addition to a Bachelor's degree in a related field, you have 2+ years online marketing experience, along with outstanding communication skills.
Travel industry experience and/or Search Engine Marketing experience would be highly desirable.
This is an outstanding opportunity for a self-motivated individuals who works well in a team environment as well as independently with little supervision.
A strong attention to detail will be paramount to your success, as are strong analytical and problem solving skills. You are proficient using the MS Office Suite, and you have the ability to juggle many projects at once while tackling multiple priorities and deadlines.
The successful candidate will enjoy an attractive salary plus the following fantastic benefits:
- Free health consultations;
- Access to discounted travel products and services;
- A friendly and dynamic team culture, with various Corporate Events (e.g. marathons, corporate games, global recognition award nights);
- Free financial planning consultations;
- Access to an internal home loan broker;
- Taxation and investment services;
- Discount travel benefits available; and
- Global career advancement/travel opportunities.
This is your chance to contribute significantly to the growth of an organization that is truly going places. With a focus on developing a cohesive team culture with opportunities for advancement, you will be an integral part of this well respected Employer of Choice.