JD Sports Canada is looking to add a full-time Digital Marketing Coordinator to our growing team. The Digital Marketing Coordinator is responsible for ensuring all campaigns are delivered across key touch points, with a primary focus on Email & Social. Reporting to the Group Digital Marketing Manager, you will oversee the execution of campaigns, ensuring that creative is received, processed, and delivered to the appropriate channels according to campaign plans. This is a highly collaborative role, coordinating with multiple teams to drive business growth through a multi-channel approach.
- Own the marketing campaign calendar, coordinating execution across key channels, primarily email & social media
- Working closely with Buying & Ecommerce functions to plan out our content themes and execution plan across social & email
- Support wider marketing team with campaign planning, briefs & scheduling
- Report on campaign performance, always looking for areas to optimize and improve
- 1-3 years of digital marketing experience spanning Email & Organic Social.
- Ability to work and adapt in a fast-paced, cross-functional environment.
- Tech-savvy / proficient in Google analytics, Klaviyo or similar ESPs, Social Scheduling tools e.g. Sprout or Hootsuite, experience with Shopify & Excel.
- An understanding of key marketing metrics e.g. Impressions, CPM, CPA etc.
- Knowledge of marketing channels and routes to market
- Strong time management and organizational skills in order to meet tight deadlines for product/campaign launches
- High attention to detail
- Fluent in English with excellent written and oral communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing or Communications preferred
- Knowledge of Paid Social & Search, experience across Facebook Business Manager & Google Adwords / Merchant centre desirable but not required.
- Knowledge of the sneaker & street fashion industry
JD Sports Canada is a premier footwear and apparel boutique. Our brand-new office space is in the up-and-coming Strathcona area, blocks away from the historical Gastown and fabric district.
Do we sound like your next employer? If so, please submit your resume and cover letter.