We are the leaders in validation, known for delivering proven growth programs for our clients. As a Digitial Marketing Coordinator, you will work with clients in identifying opportunities and proposing solutions to increase client online conversion rates. You will own the entire experiment production process; working with a variety of company sizes, conversion goal types and industry verticals, evaluating and recommending modifications to mission-critical pages.
- Data-driven - Using data to guide decisions and strategies?
- Technologically savvy, always meeting and exceeding high standards of accuracy and quality?
- Capable of working within established systems, standards and procedures?
- Able to identify technical problems and develop sound, carefully thought-out solutions?
- A firm, factual communicator, able to complete quick decisions in response to changing conditions?
- Interested in conversion drivers, neuro-marketing, and persuasion principles?
- Assist the Lead Strategist in developing and executing a fortune 500 testing program.
- Manage the overall schedule and resources to launch experiments and website A/B testing.
- Communicate project status to all contributors, and provide deliverables in a timely manner.
- Provide leadership to cross-functional teams, including our designers and developers, to develop and execute test experiences.
- Manage client relationship to ensure alignment and transparency.
- Improve existing knowledge and acquire new skills through self-education, research and development.
- 2 + years of post secondary education or equivalent work experience in digital marketing or marketing project coordination.
- General understanding of A/B testing and conversion optimization concepts.
- Strong skills with online collaboration tools like gSuite, Asana, Harvest, etc.
- Good to have experience in:
- Using analytics to discover visitor behavior and conversion bottlenecks
- Account management and/or project coordination
- Top-notch written and oral communication skills. You’ll not only need to communicate complex subjects in a way that’s easy to understand with the rest of the team but will also need to work closely with clients. You will deliver compelling presentations to small and large groups of clients and prospects.