Working on the Marketing team the Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for the growth and execution of our performance focused marketing campaigns.
- Ownership of digital customer acquisition programs including proposing the strategy, definition, execution and performance reporting
- Lead the evolution of online marketing campaigns, specifically PPC and various retargeting strategies
- Stay current on shifting digital marketing tools and trends in order to innovate and leverage new tech or tactics, all with an eye towards achieving goals
- Drive performance marketing analytics, including producing weekly and monthly reports that provide optimization opportunities and highlight key insights and trends
- Ideally 2+ years customer acquisition experience in an online marketing role, specifically with SEM and other digital acquisition tactics
- Proficient with Google Adwords, Bing, retargeting publishers, etc.
- Strong familiarity with media performance tools
- Someone who is goal-oriented and performance-driven
- Must be able to multitask & manage time independently
- Strong organizational & problem solving skills
- Can take direction and apply constructive feedback
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and marketing and/or web analytics tools, such as Google Analytics, Mixpanel, or similar tools
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment guided by iterative learning and team engagement
This job has expired or been closed by the employer, please visit our home page