Job Type : 3 month contract
Experience : 1-2 years' experience
Education : Post-secondary Degree or Diploma
About Sleep Country Canada:
At Sleep Country Canada / Dormez-Vous? We are crazy about sleep! Don't believe us!? We happen to be Canada's #1 specialty retailer with over 220 stores nationwide and growing.
Working at Sleep Country Canada (SCC) and Dormez-Vous? (DV) is more than just a job, it's your opportunity to realize your full potential! We trust you to make the right decisions- you will be motivated and empowered every day to make a positive difference to your team, the customer experience, and the growth of our business.
At SCC/DV, we work hard but most importantly, we play hard! We are driven by a shared set of core values that focus not only on providing the best customer service, but also on recognizing, developing, and caring for our own associates (that means YOU!). At Sleep Country, we realize there is more to success than work and working with us will allow you to be a part of a strong, vibrant, and fun work environment.
Do you have what it takes?
- Update the website with marketing campaigns, new product launches, product discontinuations, customer reviews and community initiatives?
- Work in collaboration with the Merchandising team to ensure all product information on the website is accurate and product launches on the site correspond with in-store availability?
- Maintain a social media calendar for Facebook and Twitter?
- Propose social media posts (both text and creative) for the above social media? You will also be required to post content on YouTube and Pinterest from time to time.
- Monitor social media using the Hootsuite dashboard and work with Customer Service to ensure incoming messages are responded to in a timely manner?
- Create briefs for campaign-related emails? You will brief the digital agency and work with them on design and quality assurance.
- Regularly provide reporting for all digital activities, including desktop and mobile site performance, social media and email marketing?
- Use several platforms including Google Analytics, Facebook Insights and Twitter Analytics?
- Identify website errors or bugs?
- Maintain and manage vendor and agency relationships and work through any issues in order to maintain an open and productive relationship with all our partners and agencies?
- Collaborate with agencies to monitor the brand's performance on Google Ad Words and the Google Display Network?
- Review proposed ad copy, develop ad creative and monitor brand keywords on an ongoing basis?
Do you have?
- A University Degree or College Diploma in Marketing or a related field from an accredited institution?
- 1-2 years of relevant work experience, preferably in digital marketing for a retail brand?
- Excellent Project Management skills?
- A passion for digital marketing?
Are you able to?
- Create marketing campaign material, including website banners and email?
- Proactively seek and assess all digital Marketing campaigns, and make recommendations on how to best build the retail brand?
- Exhibit exceptional verbal and written communication skills?
- Bring forth highly developed interpersonal skills and able to influence and build relationships? You'll be working with our cross-functional teams, management, internal and external customers and digital vendors and ensure all programs run smoothly.
- Meet strict timelines and adapt quickly to changing priorities?
- Work efficiently and independently in a fast-paced environment?
- Speak French? Bilingualism (English/French) is considered an asset.
From your first day in the Digital Marketing department, you will be part of a team that ensures that Sleep Country Canada's desktop and mobile websites are updated on an ongoing basis using marketing campaigns, new product launches, product discontinuations, customer reviews and community initiatives. Your key focuses as a Digital Marketing Coordinator will include assisting with all digital marketing initiatives including web, mobile, social, email, and digital advertising. This position also requires excellent project management skills, strong interpersonal skills to manage multiple vendors/partners and strong people skills to develop and maintain internal and external relationships.
Based on your experience, we'll offer you a competitive salary.