Interested in developing or advancing your career in the automotive industry with one of the Best Employers and Best Managed Companies in Canada? As OpenRoad continues to grow, we are looking for highly motivated, enthusiastic team players that share the same vision and desire for success as OpenRoad. We are looking for you to join us, to grow with us, and to excel with us!
OpenRoad Auto Group is a one of the largest, and fastest growing automotive retail groups in Canada with 18 brands and 22 locations. We are committed to becoming Canada’s recognized automotive leader in customer service. Our continuous growth and expansion is fueled by our talented and motivated professionals that we see as our most valuable assets.
OpenRoad Auto Group is currently seeking to expand our team with a full-time Digital Marketing Coordiantor at our Head Office in Richmond.
The Digital Marketing Coordinator is responsible for increasing the online presence for OpenRoad Auto Group and its dealerships. You’re data driven and understand digital trends, analytics, and how to develop outstanding customer experiences in digital media. He/she assists with managing the website content updates and website development, online retail campaigns, and SEO and SEM strategies.
A Career at OpenRoad Means You’ll Enjoy:
- Competitive Compensation Package & Group Health Benefits
- Training & Development Support
- Vehicle Purchase & Service Incentives
- Opportunities for Career Advancement
- Employee recognition & rewards
- Fun & Supportive Culture
- Manage and analyze PPC digital campaigns. Assist with strategy and positioning to drive quality traffic.
- Monitor digital and online project budgets and analytics; generate reports, analyze, and offer insight for improvements.
- Monitor and recommend new digital marketing solutions to improve traffic, conversions, and sales.
- Coordinate with developers and vendors to maintain and develop new web projects.
- Maintain and develop digital campaign requests and tactical offers.
- Maintain dealership, auto group, dealer OEM, micro websites and social media.
- Work with communications sub-team on execution of integrated marketing campaigns.
- Set goals, and establish and track key metrics across all digital channels.
- Assist staff with backend issues and liaison with third party vendors to rectify.
- Work collaboratively with department colleagues.
- Provide additional marketing services support as required for various digital marketing projects and other day-to-day department tasks as needed.
What it takes to be part of our dynamic team:
- Post-secondary education in Digital Marketing or related discipline.
- 2+ years of experience in digital marketing and marketing communications
- Experience with paid and SEM campaign management and optimization
- Strong analytical and data processing skills.
- Google Adwords and Google Analytics certified an asset
- Must have an active interest in the automotive industry and some of the brands OpenRoad represents.
- Proven success in online social network marketing, search engine marketing, search engine optimization, and online advertising campaigns.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills – set priorities and meet deadlines.
- Flexibility and ability to handle multiple duties and projects simultaneously.