Westminster Savings is one of Canada’s largest credit unions, with $3.2 billion in assets under management, more than 55,000 members and over 400 employees. We have four lines of business – Consumer Banking, Commercial Banking, Wealth Management, and Auto/Equipment Leasing. At Westminster Savings we look beyond accounts, rates and products and are committed to delivering real and tangible value to our customers.
Having been recognized as one of Canada’s 50 Best Employers for 3 consecutive years we are proud of the culture we’ve created – one that reflects our desire to work collaboratively with our employees, invest in potential and celebrate our wins, both big and small. There is a shared sense of pride at Westminster Savings in the work we do every day and an unwavering commitment to our employees’ continued success. It is so much more than a job at Westminster Savings. Join a team that is as committed to your career as you are.
Digital Marketing Coordinator
Engage on social media.
Create web and print content.
Coordinate promotional and advertising initiatives.
Sound like the job for you?
The Digital Marketing Coordinator role is where creativity and innovation meet business and results. In this newly created role you will work collaboratively with the marketing team and internal partners to deliver engaging and on-brand digital and written content for our growing business!
- Creating engaging and effective content across all relevant channels, including website, social media, email and print
- Designing, updating, inputting and coordinating the delivery of content via digital channels in a timely, transparent and effective manner
- Monitoring the performance of all digital marketing channels and recommending improvements
- Maintaining marketing calendars for promotional, editorial and advertising initiatives
- Project managing all or parts of projects requiring marketing communications
- Supporting department budget including invoice management and entry
Back to you:
You are clever with HTML, CSS and front end web programming and you love to write. You are a super user on social media platforms and your commitment to customer service is second to none, so much so you are willing to travel to our various branches in the lower mainland. Fun fact - this is a great team so enjoying what you do is paramount.
This position will be Monday to Friday and located at our Corporate Office in New Westminster, but please note, we will be moving our offices to Surrey in 2016 (summer).
Note: There will be some lifting/bending for moving of marketing materials (up to 20lbs).
Now back to us:
We can offer you an employee-focused culture that provides extensive learning and career development opportunities. We enable and recognize the power you have to create success for yourself, while making a difference in the financial well-being of others. See for yourself and join the team today!