Marketing & Sales Coordinator
RecStaff is a staff scheduling software solution specializing in the parks and rec industry. As a SaaS product we implement, train and support our customers throughout their subscription lifecycle with RecStaff. Our belief is the better the software is the longer the customer stays and to that end we are always adding new features and refining existing ones. We support parks and rec by creating features that are specific to their industries unique challenges and needs.
We are seeking a driven, self-motivated, creative, content and/or marketing enthusiast who will assist us with marketing and sales activities. This person will be involved in all levels of our digital marketing strategy and will help us build out our sales process, including content. This person is proficient in knowing the “ins and outs” of social media and building up an online presence with a limited budget. They will assist with conceptualizing, planning and executing our digital communications while learning from experienced leaders in this area. This role will be a self-driven position with endless opportunity to gain hands-on experience and expand our marketing presence while working closely with our two co-founders.
- Help build our social media presence.
- Strategizing and planning content for our social media platforms.
- Creating and managing digital communications including website updates, newsletters and social posts.
- Managing digital technologies and software integrations
- Assisting our content writer with a variety of digital-based content including email campaigns, blogs, stories, posts, videos, tutorials, etc.
- Managing and engaging comments from our community through content and relationship building.
- Managing current relationships with industry influencers and partners, as well as engaging in new relationships with influencers to optimize our community.
- Planning and building out content for sales activities and client onboarding. Ideal Knowledge/skills
- Hands on learner, no job too big or too small. Not afraid to dive in, make suggestions and learn on the go.
- Be an excellent storyteller and writer with strong writing and communication skills.
- Exceptional project management and organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently and with a team.
- Ideally have experience in marketing and/or sales, social media management, or content management.
- Track, measure and analyze all initiatives to report on ROI
- Thoroughly enjoys creating unique and innovative content while working independently.
- Inspired by entrepreneurship and eager to help business grow through digital content management.
- Demonstrates the ability to multi-task by wearing many hats and jumping in where needed to support the growth and success of RecStaff’s business goals and initiatives. Requirements
- Currently in a post-secondary program in business, marketing, design, digital communications or related field.
- Proficient with Google Docs and MS office (word, excel and ppt)
- Adobe Creative Cloud
- Strong analytics and quantitative skills
Perfect your job application with VisualCV so you can get hired faster!